Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tpaktop2_1

New Years Raid - I am so tired, I just need sleep

8 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,185 posts
14,407 battles

I was up til 4 AM EST in completing this campaign. Mistakes were made, such as cancelling the Task 5_2 which was the 150k dam to DDs task.  I was 32 HPs away from completion when I cancel it by accident. :Smile_facepalm: I got confused when other task rewards popped at the same time. Hey it was early morning. :Smile_sceptic:  It put me at least an hour behind on the task progress. However I did complete them. Boy is my rear dragging. :Smile_teethhappy: I need to find a hiding spot at work to rest some. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,941 posts
10,865 battles

Congrats!  I finished New Year's Raid with honors, and am two tasks away from completing Battle of the North Cape with honors.  I worked for two days pretty solid to earn the DoY and then the Scharnhorst camo.  After that working on the remaining tasks was much more enjoyable.

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
5,886 posts
10,020 battles

I gave up last night around midnight.  My only real want from it was Fushun, so I could skip half of the PA DD grind when I start it, but it's no big deal.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,535 posts
14,033 battles
2 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Congrats!  I finished New Year's Raid with honors, and am two tasks away from completing Battle of the North Cape with honors.  I worked for two days pretty solid to earn the DoY and then the Scharnhorst camo.  After that working on the remaining tasks was much more enjoyable.

Congrats on the "Honors" achievements desmo_2. I've only gained Honors on the Graf Speed campaign last year. Won't get it on others due to the tasks requiring a CV or high airplane kills. I don't play CV on the first and never encounter enough CV when I have ships for the second. Completion is enough for me...

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,811 posts
5,086 battles

Congrats Tpaktop.  I was in the same boat as you after I finished that grind.  Started late due to being sick.  Really wanted the camo for the Scharnhorst though so started the grind.  I did similar to you but it was the grind out the XP mission in the last section.  Unlocked the last task, saw the XP mission in my tracker, finally got enough and... wait a minute....  I never actually had selected the final task and started it, I was grinding out the star one :cap_fainting:

As far as the missions go, this one was pretty brutal IMHO.  Even the pearls for Kamikaze R weren't too bad in comparison.  That 90k Torpedo damage one though...  I got really lucky and managed to do that twice so that cut down on the time to grind for the stars.

Edited by vonKaiser

[WOLF9]
Members
1,360 posts
2 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Finished both, but I am afraid I am without honor. Oh well like the old Spartan saying went:"With this, or on it," promptly followed by the lines, "My shield lies under a bush, I'll buy another".

Edited by Doombeagle

Sign in to follow this