You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Akeno017

Musashi comes out tomorrow?

74 comments in this topic

[YAN]
Members
1,699 posts
8,085 battles

Just found this on 0.7.0 patchnotes?

w2CMLJZ.png

I don't know if im jumping the gun here, but that looks like a Musashi coming out on 0.7.0, which is, like, tomorrow?

That's cool, once I get over the shock ill be uber hyped.

[YAN]
Members
1,699 posts
8,085 battles
1 minute ago, Ducky_shot said:

Read further, it says it come in 0.7.2,like over a month in the future... 

That's the removal of the Missouri, it doest strictly say Musashi will be added at the same time as Missouri is removed.

Considering she is finalized and ready for release.

[AR15]
Supertester
2,589 posts
8,773 battles
6 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Read further, it says it come in 0.7.2,like over a month in the future... 

No, it says it comes out tomorrow and Missouri will be removed in 7.2.

Both will be in the tech tree for two patches concurrently, and then just Musashi after that. 

[WOLF1]
Members
2,632 posts
9,797 battles
3 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

That's the removal of the Missouri, it doest strictly say Musashi will be added at the same time as Missouri is removed.

Considering she is finalized and ready for release.

To me, it's needlessly ambiguous, since Mo's departure is under a separate subheading and thus we can infer it's meant to be separate from the arrival of Musashi, but then it says:

Now's your chance to pick up the US tier IX USS Missouri for in-game Free XP -- she's departing on release of Update 0.7.2 as we roll out Musashi, the new tier IX battleship that can be acquired with Free XP.

Emphasis mine, which would indicate Musashi comes out just as Mo leaves.

I'm still reading it as Musashi coming tomorrow because it'd be dumb to announce it like that otherwise, but they then bungled the translation with ambiguity.

[OO7]
Members
5,454 posts
12,286 battles
3 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Please be advised Musashi is NOT being released with Update 0.7.0. It will be made available with the 0.7.2 Update. Here is a link to the information from Dasha regarding 0.7.0: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-070/

I'll be honest with you. After a few of the replies to my post, rereading it, it certainly has a lot of ambiguity. Plus, putting something like that on a current patch note for something in a future patch means that it is open to a lot of confusion. WG really needs to fix ambiguity/bad translation and errors of this sort. Happens way too much. 

Edited by Ducky_shot

Beta Testers
1,360 posts
16,423 battles
5 minutes ago, Show_Me_Your_Cits said:

No, it says it comes out tomorrow and Missouri will be removed in 7.2.

Both will be in the tech tree for two patches concurrently, and then just Musashi after that. 

This is correct and I am licking my lips....Mmuuuuuaaahhhhhhhaaaaa.

[NERO]
Members
3,629 posts

Got to say, the way it reads it absolutely sounds like Musashi is coming out tomorrow and until 0.7.2 Musashi and MO will both be for sale. Might want to edit that to be more clear. 

How about you let us buy Roma to make up for it? 

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
5,454 posts
12,286 battles
Just now, TTK_Aegis said:

Got to say, the way it reads it absolutely sounds like Musashi is coming out tomorrow and until 0.7.2 Musashi and MO will both be for sale. Might want to edit that to be more clear. 

How about you let us buy Roma to make up for it? 

WG, admit to a mistake and actually fix it?? Are you crazy? 

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,050 posts
4,848 battles

My des moines and Mino were all excited to take that over priced giant down to the bottom :/

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
11 minutes ago, injunmick said:

Look's like that is just confirming the price of 750k FXP. 

Damn how many doubloons would that be???

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
25 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

Bout $130 dollars worth at 25/1

23 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Thank you, both that would be a divorce causing amount:cap_haloween:So no Musashi for me for a while.

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Funny 1

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,960 battles
49 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Please be advised Musashi is NOT being released with Update 0.7.0. It will be made available with the 0.7.2 Update. Here is a link to the information from Dasha regarding 0.7.0: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-070/

Sorry for any confusion. It is in fact coming out tomorrow. My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

• Cool 4

Alpha Tester
3,483 posts
1,556 battles
47 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Nope, unfortunately Musashi is not coming out to tomorrow.

"... on release of Update 0.7.2 as we roll out Musashi, the new tier IX battleship that can be acquired with Free XP. "

They really need to fix that announcement then because when you read the announcement it says NEW CONTENT, not Upcoming Content.  New Content when attached to patch notes, to me at least means new content for that patch and not everyone reads the forums to find out that "New Content" doesn't mean no content for this patch.  

Basically there are going to be alot of upset people out there he are expecting the Musashi because it sure as heck looks like the Musashi will be available for Free XP with the update to 7.0.

Alpha Tester
3,483 posts
1,556 battles
4 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Sorry for any confusion. It is in fact coming out tomorrow. My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Hehe.  I think I am not going to bank on it being released when I see it in the tech tree :Smile_teethhappy:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,202 posts
8,877 battles
7 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Cool BUT still it is a divorce causing ship:cap_haloween:, but I will take a Dunkerque if someone got one they do not need:Smile_honoring:

And thanks for the update Super_Splash_Bro

Edited by Chaos_EN2

[BROOK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,950 posts

So I trust that the Mighty Mo will still be purchaseable until 7.2 or do I have to run out and buy doubloons now?

[NGAGE]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
4,618 posts
6,932 battles

Never has there been a better time to be an HE spammer.  My Conqueror and Henri are on stand bye.

[OO7]
Members
5,454 posts
12,286 battles
22 minutes ago, Super_Splash_Bro said:

Thank you for proving our point about confusion and ambiguous wording and translation errors from WG. 

Also, why did you delete your posts rather than editing out the original misinformation with strike through and a correction at the bottom?  Now with missing posts and people referring to those missing posts you have continued to add to the confusion.