You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
StoptheViolins

Yubari Headed to the Tree for Gold

53 comments in this topic

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,890 posts
5,531 battles
6 minutes ago, Korval_BB55 said:

Nice Yubari vid ... almost tempted me to buy one.  :)

I think I've got 4 or 5 yubari vids on my channel.  One other one with another 106k damage, devastating strike, Kraken and some other awards, but the one I linked shows the gameplay (Or how I play her) the best.  I had a lot of fun in the Yubari though so I'm probably slightly biased

[ADAPT]
Members
938 posts
16,048 battles

Dont be disappointed when use her. Yeah 1 k battle on it can do play well, overall, that just ship that i dont think cruiser player should train or look for. Collectiin maybe. What do i know, im just noob player. But if meet me high tier, you will know what noob mean in cruiser.hehe

Yubar suck!!!!! Dont buy it if you not rich....hahahaha

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,894 posts
17,544 battles
3 hours ago, AyanoMidori said:

She's an experimental scout cruiser.

I thought she was an experimental Destroyer Flotilla Leader.

3 hours ago, bandits86 said:

Not a fun ship to play

Disagree with this completely; I LOVE my Yubari! Have since CBT. She is an unforgiving ship, but if you know how to play her she can be a monster.

they told its AA is powerful, yet with 19 point captain AA skill still die by cv

Her AA is powerful; ask any of the CV Captains who've faced me and lost over 20 planes in a single match to her.

Those gun on her way toooooo much dispersion. 

If you pick and use the upgrade that she and she alone gets, you then have the BEST dispersion in the game.

3 hours ago, Hunter_Steel said:

Simple fix for the dispersion, get the Tier 1 accuracy module that she has access to.

That's the one!

Not much  damage with only few pew pew gun

She carries 4 140 mm guns in 2 turrets, and they can do an incredible amount of damage. I've killed Wyomings with Yubari guns.

2 hours ago, Khafni said:

For those thinking of her she is hilarious fun. But you HAVE to WASD all the time or you'll give some BB driver an orgasm with a dev strike!

In some ways she resembles a Russian ship, very little armor protecting her innards, so learning to dodge is mandatory.

2 hours ago, IronMike11B4O said:

If you can't get them to work then it's operator error.

That's a big 10-4 there Rubber Duck!

37 minutes ago, vonKaiser said:

I've actually retired my Yubari.

She was the ship that got me into CBT; I will NEVER retire my Yubari!

• Cool 2

[ADAPT]
Members
938 posts
16,048 battles

Yeah, all positive comment on her, i simply put negative on her. The best is, when you got port immediately after the gane start.hahah..not to mention detonated while using flag that dont detonated ship.tsk tsk. Oh those aa since good on paper only. Meet real cv, bye bye to port. Low tier suck.

• Boring 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,490 battles
14 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

not to mention detonated while using flag that dont detonated ship.

Proof?

[ADAPT]
Members
938 posts
16,048 battles
11 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Proof?

These , i dont have yet, soon , recently on grozovoi. Become toxic in chat and i blame other for cheating.

Yeah i do get detonate in that funky wanabe destroyer crusier.

That flag is useless.

Beta Testers
284 posts
4,991 battles

Here is the list of ships that will be available for purchase with doubloons after the 0.7.0 Update drops:

Alabama

Tirpitz

Perth

Kii

Duca d'Aosta

Lo Yan

Leningrad

De Grasse

Hood

Yubari

Sims

Molotov

Graf Spee

Błyskawica

[ADAPT]
Members
938 posts
16,048 battles
Just now, Stampz said:

Yubari is a great ship.  I love this boat.

Yeah , all say tew samething, like missouri can get  1 million per game, then someone buy it using real money, then play it in reverse all the entire game hoping get 1 million. And end up here blaming false review.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,490 battles
2 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

These , i dont have yet, soon , recently on grozovoi. Become toxic in chat and i blame other for cheating.

That flag is useless.

tumblr_mq3gvx7Fu31sz80kxo1_400.gif

Screenshot and replay or it did not happen.

[-ARP-]
Supertester
472 posts
4,506 battles
48 minutes ago, Umikami said:

I thought she was an experimental Destroyer Flotilla Leader.

yFkqCHw.png

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,490 battles
4 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

Feel free to dig out my screenshot and replay.:cap_cool:

Because it didn't happen. There was no detonation that occurred with the anti-detonation flag. You just think that it did.

Members
4,155 posts
15,647 battles

I've had Yubari since the last time she was on sale early last year. She's a fun ship and I do pretty good driving her. DD like maneuverability and laser accurate guns that often start fires. She's a decent fly swatter. My only complaint is her very narrow torpedo arcs. I also wish that there was a option to use Hydro in place of Defensive fire because lack of hydro is what keeps Yubari from being the perfect DD hunter. 

[-SCL-]
Beta Testers
902 posts
7,698 battles
2 minutes ago, CBSDracster said:

Yubari was good for 5 cits from my Farragut in a game a couple days ago. Someone stole my kill though. :(

Who brought the Yubari into a tier 6 game??

[ADAPT]
Members
938 posts
16,048 battles
5 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Because it didn't happen. There was no detonation that occurred with the anti-detonation flag. You just think that it did.

Challege accepted, ilk dig out my grozovoi game today and find it. Though yubari have 1, but i dont think i can find it cause it was loooong time ago..allmy ships dd and cruiser always equip with that stupid flag yet still detonate, even in conquror and its a bb 

Yes, all positive say about it, though its not even fun pew pew ship.

Edited by bandits86
  • Boring 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,521 posts
12,810 battles

Yubari can be a lot of fun.  it can also make you cry.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,894 posts
17,544 battles
8 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

My only complaint is her very narrow torpedo arcs.

Oh Lord yes! Worst torpedo boat in the game, you have to be full broadside to launch. They do great damage tho!

8 hours ago, ReddNekk said:

I also wish that there was a option to use Hydro in place of Defensive fire because lack of hydro is what keeps Yubari from being the perfect DD hunter. 

She IS a good DD killer; but I wouldn't ant to give up Defensive AA for hydro, but that's just me.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,894 posts
17,544 battles
8 hours ago, bandits86 said:

That flag is useless.

PCEF010_JC_SignalFlag.png
Juliet Charlie Detonation 6,000Credits "There is no danger of explosion."
  • -100% to the risk of your ship's magazine detonating.

Note: This flag reduces detonation chance to zero, regardless of other modifiers that may increase the chance of detonation (such as India X-Ray and Juliet Whiskey Unaone).

I do believe this is where I say your remarks have the fragrant aroma of the stuff that a north bound bull deposits from his southern end!

(By the way, this is a direct cut and paste from the game Wiki, so I'm ok with dat!)

Beta Testers
978 posts
4,294 battles
3 hours ago, crzyhawk said:

Yubari can be a lot of fun.  it can also make you cry.

Mostly I just stare angrily at my Yubari and wonder why it isn't a Gremy. Then I remember it's because during CBT it wasn't a dumpster fire. 

[DAKI]
Privateers, Members
8,832 posts
7,788 battles

Let's put it simple:

If you want an easy ship to Play, don't get the Yuubari. She requires careful handling and even a small mistake will get you killed.

She will teach you the Basic gameplay of a Cruiser instead. You learn to aim properly (because pin-point accuracy can also mean that the slightest mistake will lead to all Shells missing), you learn how to dodge incoming fire and you learn that Torpedoes on IJN Cruisers are situational.

[GLF]
Beta Testers
663 posts
12,786 battles
18 hours ago, Umikami said:

I will NEVER retire my Yubari!

Amen brother!

[GLF]
Beta Testers
663 posts
12,786 battles
1 hour ago, SireneRacker said:

Let's put it simple:

If you want an easy ship to Play, don't get the Yuubari. She requires careful handling and even a small mistake will get you killed.

She will teach you the Basic gameplay of a Cruiser instead. You learn to aim properly (because pin-point accuracy can also mean that the slightest mistake will lead to all Shells missing), you learn how to dodge incoming fire and you learn that Torpedoes on IJN Cruisers are situational.

^^^ this in spades

as has already been mentioned, the torps arcs are very, VERY bad....takes planning and a lot of luck to survive an open water launch (most of the time I don't...lol)