Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sinton

Do you have New Year plans?

4 comments in this topic

[LOS]
Members
615 posts
9,215 battles

With Musashi arriving I have picked up my stalled progress on IJN Battleships.  I have the Atago and the HSF Harekazi, but my advance in IJN BB's lacks a trainer.  In the less than 2 years that I have been with this WG title, I have learned to look the other way when the hand wringers' shout 'doom and gloom' over a premium ship release.

I'll pick up my mediocre advance in this game in Japanese Battleships and do so with the the tier 8 trainer Musashi.  As a second work I will also pickup my stalled progress in Sovietski destroyers.

Howsabout you?  Any plans here for the New Year?

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
1 hour ago, Sinton said:

Howsabout you?  Any plans here for the New Year?

Well after many failed attempts I am working the French Cruiser Line, when the French Battleships come out that will be my battleship line. My other plans are on hold right now because of some money setback, I was planning to get the Dunkerque and De Grasse. But with all the stuff that happen I will be lucky to keep my premium account going.

Then I am think the Japanese lines, unless French Destroyers come out first. 

[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,806 posts
5,075 battles

I'd like to get my hands on Nelson.  After getting the Missouri and being up to the North Carolina I've come to the realization I'm not the greatest at Battleship play, at least at the tier 8-10 bracket.  I've ground up to the Friedrich however, and do well from Tier 6-8 in BB's, it's just that gameplay change at 8-10 I'm not used too and become one of those types of BB's you don't want to have on your team.  I've been relegating myself to the high tier cruisers and DD's which I do much better in.  Figure I'll learn the game style at those tiers with those, then once I'm more comfortable I'll see what I can do about learning the battleship playstyle.  Property Tax bill due at the end of this month however so highly doubt I'll be buying dubloons or anything (missed out on the Santa Crates this year even) until February.  Here's hoping there's a contest or something going on so I can continue my premium time lol. 

Looking forward to Roma though.  Mainly my list of new years stuff is Roma, finally getting Harekaze, maybe the Graf Zeppelin for co-op play when she's re-released. 

Sign in to follow this