You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Cit_the_bed

Winter Mystery won't complete.

7 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester
5,111 posts
14,998 battles

You haven't by chance already completed this mission say back in December? 

The reason I ask is this mission has been appearing and disappearing for players since patch 0.6.15 with varying stages of completion. Pretty sure its a bug and there have been dozen of people posting about it and reporting. I expect it will go away with next major patch. 

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,965 posts
10,459 battles
4 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

You haven't by chance already completed this mission say back in December? 

The reason I ask is this mission has been appearing and disappearing for players since patch 0.6.15 with varying stages of completion. Pretty sure its a bug and there have been dozen of people posting about it and reporting. I expect it will go away with next major patch. 

This, I did complete it back then and it showed up today again and it is not advancing. Must be a bug.

[NDA]
Supertester
5,111 posts
14,998 battles
15 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

This, I did complete it back then and it showed up today again and it is not advancing. Must be a bug.

I don't code computers but I learned something about code while beta testing another game.

"Code Works, no idea how. Code Doesn't work, still no clue why."

• Funny 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
17,965 posts
10,459 battles
17 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

I don't code computers but I learned something about code while beta testing another game.

So true and modern programing languages don't punish sloppy coding like Assembler which all the great games of the 1990's were coded in.

[WFR]
Members
433 posts
26 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

hahahaha

[NDA]
Supertester
5,111 posts
14,998 battles
7 minutes ago, SinisterSe7en said:

hahahaha

This was made clear one test, the game had these random generated surface nod that could be cracked for resources. And the Devs told us they had adjusted the nods spawn rate. We told the Devs, "Um Boss we don't see any resource nods out here." Devs, "We've increased the spawn rate even more." Testers, "Still nothing, did you try unplugging it and than plugging it in again?"  Devs, "Found the problem we didn't have the resource nods turned on to Spawn, all should be working now."

Testers, "Um boss we got resource nods coming out our ears down here, can't walk or drive for all the speed bumps."

Devs, "Opps forgot to turn down the spawn rates." 

:Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 2