You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Slyguy3129

"The Dead Ship" trailer?

7 comments in this topic

[WTFB]
Members
221 posts

Hello,

Can someone point me to the WoWS animation video where the Bismarck gets resurrected? Shows her at the bottom, she begins to rise, search light turns on, then she breaches the surface ready for combat? I have a feeling the video is longer than the version I saw(Phlydaly intro video) and would love to watch the whole thing.

Thanks in advance.

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,781 posts
4,857 battles
18 minutes ago, GhostSwordsman said:

Looks like the intro Phlydaly uses is actually from a Navy Field trailer, not a WoWs trailer.

i know Wows have one as well, i remember seeing the video. I think it for hunt for Bismarck? still looking

edit: maybe I mistaken, i do remember seeing it through

• Cool 1

[REVY]
Members
6,198 posts
5,164 battles

I only know of this trailer that involves sunk ships.  Doesn’t match the description though.

[WTFB]
Members
221 posts
2 hours ago, MajorRenegade said:

i know Wows have one as well, i remember seeing the video. I think it for hunt for Bismarck? still looking

edit: maybe I mistaken, i do remember seeing it through

It's that one. No wonder I couldn't find it. I was looking for the wrong game! Thanks a million. It is a lot more emotional with the remix of "Time" though. Miss Navyfield 1.

Thanks for digging where ever it was to find this!

Here is the link to the video I watched. 

Man that is one hell of an intro. There simply is never enough Time.

[WTFB]
Members
221 posts
1 hour ago, Sventex said:

I only know of this trailer that involves sunk ships.  Doesn’t match the description though.

That is a good one too!

Anyone ever watch the 1980 film "Raise the Titanic"? Obviously made before we had found her and confirmed she had broken in two(and we now understand she is in three pieces). I was a huge Titanic nut when I was a kid. She had only been discovered two years before I was born (1985 born in 87). I watched everything I could find on her. It eventually morphed into a fascination with ship wrecks. Then one day in Blockbuster(Yea I'm that old) I found a National Geographic Documentary on the Bismarck. This one in fact.

After that, there was no turning back. Britannic, Lusitania, Yorktown. I was hooked.

Edited by Slyguy3129
  • Cool 1

[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,781 posts
4,857 battles
8 hours ago, Sventex said:

Ya that the trailer  i remember