Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
sharkking995

Can I make it to the mussashi?

26 comments in this topic

Members
40 posts
2,091 battles

Im just wandering if I can get the mussashi with what I have:

I have about 7700 gold to convert xp and about 200 papa flags and 56 new years 200% camos

I  also have around 60 50% free xp camos and 20 75% free xp camos

I already have 231,000 free xp

I plan to put all of my camos and flags on my uss Alabama and grind out the free xp

Note: not all information is on this post as I'm making this post late at night on my tablet. I'l post more camos and flags when I can

Edited by sharkking995
Typos

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,145 posts
11,247 battles
2 minutes ago, sharkking995 said:

Im just wandering if I can get the mussashi with what I have

you also forgot that you still have all the real finances that you can always use to buy more stuffs to get you there ....... we all know you really want it ... so don't be shy

May the forces be with you

Beta Testers
1,644 posts
3,820 battles
3 minutes ago, sharkking995 said:

I have about 7700 gold to convert xp and about 200 papa flags and 56 new years 200% camos

I plan to put all of my camos and flags on my uss Alabama and grind out the free xp

Note: not all information is on this post as I'm making this post late at night on my tablet. I'l post more camos and flags when I can

Missouri has radar and a higher credit potential Musashi  will be around for at least a year. If you already have Missouri then I apologize a lot of people are in the boat of deciding between the two. I have had good experience in my Missouri and Musashi I just don't see the potential if it makes less credits than the tier 9 free xp prem in game. Shinano is more unique and deserves a spot in the game in the future look it up sometime good history there.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,049 posts
3 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

Missouri has radar and a higher credit potential Musashi  will be around for at least a year. If you already have Missouri then I apologize a lot of people are in the boat of deciding between the two. I have had good experience in my Missouri and Musashi I just don't see the potential if it makes less credits than the tier 9 free xp prem in game. Shinano is more unique and deserves a spot in the game in the future look it up sometime good history there.

You're kidding...right?:cap_hmm:

[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,249 battles
15 minutes ago, sharkking995 said:

If you stack the flags and camo on Alabama, I think you will be well on your way - especially if you just use them until you get your first win of the day (when they also stack with the first win bonus).

Members
40 posts
2,091 battles
5 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

I don't want the Missouri, It's just a Iowa with radar. But the mussashi caught my eye as it's a tier 9 yamato. And I did play the yamato in the PTS and enjoyed it. 

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,145 posts
11,247 battles
Just now, sharkking995 said:

And I did play the yamato in the PTS and enjoyed it

Think of this as long term plan, if you get the MO first, later on you will not regret due to the credit earning ability - long term wise you don't have to worry about credit any more which will be a problem

Since Musashi going to be on for another long time, by then after get the MO you still have plenty of time to get her next.

Members
40 posts
2,091 battles
9 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

Think of this as long term plan, if you get the MO first, later on you will not regret due to the credit earning ability - long term wise you don't have to worry about credit any more which will be a problem

Since Musashi going to be on for another long time, by then after get the MO you still have plenty of time to get her next.

I know I know. But I just don't want it. I know it makes a lot of credits. But the mussashi can print credits too it seems, Just less. And if I have it and the Alabama. I will probably be able to handle any credit problem. Besides, I don't want a ship just because it makes credits but I want to enjoy it. And I'll very likely enjoy the mussashi

Edited by sharkking995
Typos

[TBW]
Members
7,093 posts
13,055 battles
41 minutes ago, sharkking995 said:

You get 80,000 fxp for every friend you invite that makes it to tier 6, and a couple of other things.

https://worldofwarships.com/

You have to be logged in on that link and it's on the right hand side invite a friend.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,724 posts
4,278 battles
2 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

You get 80,000 fxp for every friend you invite that makes it to tier 6, and a couple of other things.

I'm pretty sure there is a limit to three or so.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,145 posts
11,247 battles
7 minutes ago, sharkking995 said:

Besides, I don't want a ship just because it makes credits but I want to enjoy it

I was once think like you. But it come down to real problem - I suddenly have so much ships that I wanted to purchase by credit but don't have enough, and there other lots of reason contribute into the situation, it very frustrated ......... the only thing that can assist quick and also enjoyable at the same time - MO.

Trust me, get the MO first before she gone, then playing though and get the Musashi after.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,145 posts
11,247 battles
2 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Your friend will get the 80 000 fxp, not you who send the invite.

Limited to 3 invite per accnt

[TBW]
Members
7,093 posts
13,055 battles
1 minute ago, Doomlock said:

I'm pretty sure there is a limit to three or so.

Not while the Texas thing is going on.

[TBW]
Members
7,093 posts
13,055 battles
3 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

You get something for it up to 3 I have my 3 already so it doesn't show me what.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[SYN]
Members
7,214 posts
12,301 battles
4 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

I believe they actually up'd that limit to 6 somewhat recently (with that new recruitment drive). I have received the invite bonus 4/5 times so far.

@Sovereigndawg The the player that used the code gets the two premiums and the FXP, along with a whole bunch of other stuff.

Edited by Kapitan_Wuff
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,482 posts
1,522 battles

Let him get the ship he wants.  

Seriously it is all well and good that people prefer the Missouri but his question is if he can get the Free XP for the Musashi not the Missouri.  

7700 gold converts to 192,500 Free XP at the current 25 to 1 exchange rate.  You have 231,000 Free XP currently so with both your at 423,500 leaving you 326,500 to go.

As far as grinding Free XP it is pretty simple.

Start with camo, put the one that earns the most standard XP on your ship.  If it also gets extra Free XP then it is a bonus.  Then take every signal you can lay your hands on that gives Standard XP and mount them.  Again bonus if they also give you bonus free XP.  Then put on every signal that you can that gives you bonus Free XP in that order.  The reason if your free XP is scaled off your standard XP earned.   Depending on what flags and camos you have access to this can earn you between 1,000-10,000 Free XP per match so you can probably grind it out in say 40-350 matches. 

Here is a great post you should refer to as it really goes into detail on how to maximize your Free XP gain and has worked wonders for me.

As far as the ship itself, it isn't going to earn as much as the Missouri or so it seems which is a real let down but it should still be a decent credit earner, hopefully at least somewhat better than a Tier 8 premium which are already pretty good credit earners.  This just should mean it might take you 10 matches in a Musashi to earn with a Missouri makes in 7 matches or something like that and definitely not the end of the world.  Also despite the Missouri being an excellent and more interesting ship, I wouldn't be surprised if the Musashi doesn't have overall better performance thus earning more XP, Free XP and Elite Captain XP in the long run.   Honestly despite its lack  of AA and such I just think the Musashi is going to be a much more forgiving and easy to play ship than the Missouri thus requiring alot less of a skill cap to do well in her.  

[TBW]
Members
7,093 posts
13,055 battles
2 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I believe they actually up'd that limit to 6 somewhat recently (with that new recruitment drive). I have received the invite bonus 4/5 times so far.

@Sovereigndawg The the player that used the code gets the two premiums and the FXP, along with a whole bunch of other stuff.

I figured that out but I thought that you got something for inviting them but it looks like not. Thanks.

[TBW]
Members
7,093 posts
13,055 battles
Just now, sharkking995 said:

If it's the free xp thing then I'll see if I can invite my friends from other games to play it.

Looks like I was wrong the friends get the stuff.

[SYN]
Members
7,214 posts
12,301 battles

@Sovereigndawg The inviter get stuff, just not FXP. ( I would attach a screengrab but the forums wont let me upload more than 51kb....)

It's 3 mill credits, 25 of every flag, a veteran flag, some camo and a port slot.

Members
40 posts
2,091 battles
1 minute ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

@Sovereigndawg The inviter get stuff, just not FXP. ( I would attach a screengrab but the forums wont let me upload more than 51kb....)

It's 3 mill credits, 25 of every flag, a veteran flag, some camo and a port slot.

Crap. That free xp would have helped alot.

Members
40 posts
2,091 battles
17 minutes ago, Midnitewolf said:

Let him get the ship he wants.  

Seriously it is all well and good that people prefer the Missouri but his question is if he can get the Free XP for the Musashi not the Missouri.  

7700 gold converts to 192,500 Free XP at the current 25 to 1 exchange rate.  You have 231,000 Free XP currently so with both your at 423,500 leaving you 326,500 to go.

As far as grinding Free XP it is pretty simple.

Start with camo, put the one that earns the most standard XP on your ship.  If it also gets extra Free XP then it is a bonus.  Then take every signal you can lay your hands on that gives Standard XP and mount them.  Again bonus if they also give you bonus free XP.  Then put on every signal that you can that gives you bonus Free XP in that order.  The reason if your free XP is scaled off your standard XP earned.   Depending on what flags and camos you have access to this can earn you between 1,000-10,000 Free XP per match so you can probably grind it out in say 40-350 matches. 

Here is a great post you should refer to as it really goes into detail on how to maximize your Free XP gain and has worked wonders for me.

As far as the ship itself, it isn't going to earn as much as the Missouri or so it seems which is a real let down but it should still be a decent credit earner, hopefully at least somewhat better than a Tier 8 premium which are already pretty good credit earners.  This just should mean it might take you 10 matches in a Musashi to earn with a Missouri makes in 7 matches or something like that and definitely not the end of the world.  Also despite the Missouri being an excellent and more interesting ship, I wouldn't be surprised if the Musashi doesn't have overall better performance thus earning more XP, Free XP and Elite Captain XP in the long run.   Honestly despite its lack  of AA and such I just think the Musashi is going to be a much more forgiving and easy to play ship than the Missouri thus requiring alot less of a skill cap to do well in her.  

Thank you, I really needed to know that as I don't know how bonuses really work.

Edited by sharkking995
Too tired to do proper grammer

[TBW]
Members
7,093 posts
13,055 battles
27 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Did you use all 50 megs, I think you can go and delete previous pics.

[SYN]
Members
7,214 posts
12,301 battles
7 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Did you use all 50 megs, I think you can go and delete previous pics.

Ah damn, didn't realize that was how it worked. Yea I have a thread with all the stat cards that probably used it all up...

Sign in to follow this