You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AirshipCanon

For those that remember: The Takao Panic

Scumbag Present?   

116 members have voted

1. 1. Was it exactly a scum move to give away the Takao?

• Yes, people paid a pretty penny for the Atago, and it's not right that the same ship was given away for free.
    • No, it was a free ship.

52 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles

Yeah, I'm glad I did the grind, as I'm not sure I would buy an Atago now. PUT DOWN THE PITCHFORKS! The Atago, and the Takao are fine ships, but they need a certain play style that I just don't have. They have a very high skill ceiling, and that does not jive with a ton of people, no matter what they think. 

That being said, either one run well is a thing of beauty. Maybe I should try again? 

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,696 battles
11 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Yeah, I'm glad I did the grind, as I'm not sure I would buy an Atago now. PUT DOWN THE PITCHFORKS! The Atago, and the Takao are fine ships, but they need a certain play style that I just don't have. They have a very high skill ceiling, and that does not jive with a ton of people, no matter what they think. 

That being said, either one run well is a thing of beauty. Maybe I should try again? 

I'd suggest trying to learn to play her, because if you can play atago you can pretty much play any IJN heavy cruiser ignoring the forward torp arcs of the atago.