Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Giantsgiants

Yes! Finally! A Solo Warrior!

16 comments in this topic

Members
320 posts
2,278 battles

The battle came down to me and an Oktyabrskaya Revolyutsiya against four enemy battleships. I didn't think I would get it since the Okt rammed a Konig and both died at the same time, leaving me 1 vs 3. (What I think happened was that the game registered the friendly Okt's death first leaving me 1 vs 4 for a millisecond.)

Meh game on my part but I'll take it.

QzNXw1c.jpg

1AGbvkP.jpg 

LE4mFum.jpg

• Cool 1

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
7,093 battles

Dat exp earned doe.

Image result for george costanza face

Well sometimes, evade is the best action, especially for DDs.

Edited by NeutralState

[SPF]
Members
103 posts
10,376 battles

yes, well deserved. Just had a battle on the weekend where a friendly yugumo stuffed it up at the last second.

time was running out and we had a clear point advantage. yuguma was hiding well until (30 sec before the game was about to end) he was detecting a shima on very low health. I am certain, the yugumo was not yet detected, but started firing at the shima ... and got deleted by his mates in the last second of the game.. very  sad.

Members
3,098 posts

All of the Solo Warriors I have seen came from one team getting a huge lead and the other team eventually killing everybody except for the one ship that hid

But they couldn't make up the points gap before time ran out.

[WOLFB]
Members
2,247 posts
9,777 battles

GG, I also had my first one recently 

Edited by AlcatrazNC

[OPEC]
Members
962 posts
5,249 battles

Nice work!  It took me a thousand more games than you to get my first one, but it was awesome!

[PVE]
Members
2,586 posts
20,082 battles

In almost 10k games I just got my 2nd (both unearned IMHO...capping instead of shooting down last 4 enemies...or at least shooting down 1 of them...lol).

1st was in Shiratsuyu(sp)...capped while last couple teammates got wiped out resetting them capping our base &

2nd (just a couple of days ago) got 1 in the Fushun...w/6 enemies left...all heading to our base.

Wasn't expecting either 1 (didn't even realize 1st one until after battle stats) because there was a few friendlies left when I 1st headed to their bases. Was expecting the cap on the latest 1 (all DDs & CA/CLs gone on their team so didn't think they'd make it back to base w/friendlies still around to hamper them) but not the solo warriors.

Best part on last 1 was a red chatting, "GG...we lose" w/40 seconds left on cap right after they killed last friendly...at that point I realized the ships I hadn't spotted in awhile weren't gonna make it back in time.

Well done OP...it was well over 5k battles before I got my 1st 1.

Still searching for that elusive Clear Skies...not a CV main & CVs tend to avoid AA heavy ships after losing a few squads quickly at beginning...if they come near you at all.

Sign in to follow this