Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuntherPrein

Thanks for all the free stuff WG

12 comments in this topic

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
16,429 battles

Just wanted to thank you all for the free Camo's , free flags and free ships WG had fun with it all this Holidays keep er up

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,724 posts
4,278 battles

Indeed...a lot of good stuff was had from this Christmas for me.

[VFW]
Members
1,119 posts
22,693 battles

Agree.  Some missions were tough, but doable....WoWs WG did fine on my record.   By the way, the Duke of York is pretty good if played correctly...so many po-po it.

v/r

[USCC2]
Members
4,555 posts

Enjoyed the Vampire missions; everything else was Random or Ranked in the main. Thanks for thinking about all your player base WG. :Smile_honoring:

Members
5,219 posts
6,021 battles

Yeah, the campaigns are great. Gave me a jump in two of the lines I've been meaning/wanting to play, German DDs and French cruisers. I'm on mission 5 of the NY Raid and should have the Arctic Scharnhorst camo by tomorrow. The Arctic camouflages look amazing and I can't wait to unlock the Scharnhorst one. WG, all ships should get arctic camouflages, they're just too beautiful not to.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

Members
417 posts
5,505 battles

Per the wiki, the Arctic camouflages for DoY and Scharnhorst only provide a 5% reduction in the cost of post-battle service, but the normal Type 10 that comes on a premium Tier VII ship gives 10% reduction.  Is there an error in the wiki or do you really lose 2100 credits per battle for switching to the Arctic camo?

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
6,819 posts
19,625 battles
3 hours ago, Mono_De_Mantequilla said:

Per the wiki, the Arctic camouflages for DoY and Scharnhorst only provide a 5% reduction in the cost of post-battle service, but the normal Type 10 that comes on a premium Tier VII ship gives 10% reduction.  Is there an error in the wiki or do you really lose 2100 credits per battle for switching to the Arctic camo?

I have both, they are exactly the same benefit wise. There is zero point in the new camo unless you just like looking like you are covered in snow.. 

Sign in to follow this