You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Pinhead_

Iowa camo

8 comments in this topic

Members
96 posts
6,895 battles

Iowa camo is the one we buy with gold is a ww2 missouri camo .It was on the missouri in ww2 not the iowa.Can wows make a real ww2 camo for the iowa i would really like that.The montana camo is what it look like in ww2 the iowa should have a camo like that on it not one it has now.

ee1a0a3d2ac954be23f607f946d78161.jpg

uss-iowa-1944-camo.jpg

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,724 posts
4,278 battles

The Iowa in game represents the whole class, not specifically Iowa. In fact the ship is actually Wisconsin not Iowa.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
18,138 posts
16,481 battles
3 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

The Iowa in game represents the whole class, not specifically Iowa. In fact the ship is actually Wisconsin not Iowa.

The Kongo in WoWS isn't Kongo!  It's Hiei!

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
467 posts
6,104 battles
19 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Not quite.  The frontal bulkhead on the Wisconsin is identical to the Missouri, not the Iowa or New Jersey.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,724 posts
4,278 battles
9 minutes ago, DanielLeary said:

Not quite.  The frontal bulkhead on the Wisconsin is identical to the Missouri, not the Iowa or New Jersey.

Except Wisconsin is longer than her sisters, which is why the C-hull Iowa is Wisconsin.

[LOVE]
[LOVE]
Members
80 posts
15,117 battles

Wargaming could get rid of Iowa hull A, switch her name to Wisconsin and re-introduce Iowa hull A as a tier 8 premium in that camo in market. Also give us New Jersey while under command of Halsey when she had the round enclosed bridge as well as "Bull" Halsey commander via campaign missions. Thus, giving us all 4 sisters...

And it's not like we don't have enough Myoko's, Kongo's,  Gnevy's and Fletcher's...

Edited by Fallschirmfuchs

[USN]
[USN]
Members
22 posts
8,242 battles
5 hours ago, Fallschirmfuchs said:

...give us New Jersey while under command of Halsey when she had the round enclosed bridge as well as "Bull" Halsey commander via campaign missions.

This would be great!! Good idea Fuchs.

Members
96 posts
6,895 battles

I really would like this camo for iowa i dont care for the one it has now only missouri had that one.Make a ww2 real camo for iowa the one i shown above it would look great to put on it.:cap_like::fish_happy::Smile_Default:

Edited by Hjr66