Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

was there missions/campaigns for the big MO's arrival?/

13 comments in this topic

Members
828 posts
6,367 battles

just curious, did WG do any missions/campaigns when they introduced the Misssouri? Would like to see what will be done for Musashi, nice paint would be cool

Members
1,027 posts
5,679 battles
10 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Steven Segal captain was promoted along with it.

I took that time off so I didn't get him accidently .......glad I did.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,324 posts

There were the 'Black Friday' methods of getting huge quantities of Doubloons for nearly a 40% discount (I bought all the IJN ships -- that I already had).

This coupled with a convenient  35/1 FXP conversion...  And the Floodgates of Missouri were swung wide open.

If they spring that 35/1 again, I'm cashing in doubs for another 200K FXP for the Musashi.

That comes to around $29 to me.

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,616 battles

The only thing that happened was before she was announced, players could earn Stephen Seagal as a special captain. It was the precurser to legendary captains and Mo.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,471 battles
10 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

I got him. Just use mods to make him Dasha with her voice, saves me the trouble.

[TBW]
Members
8,143 posts
14,884 battles
12 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

I am glad that I did get Seagal Captain. It's not really him you know just a facsimile. I tend to sweep my own doorstep, and am not too worried about other people's.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,302 posts
7,216 battles

"heres your "free" ship, now hand us your money"

• Funny 1

Members
1,027 posts
5,679 battles
2 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I am glad that I did get Seagal Captain. It's not really him you know just a facsimile. I tend to sweep my own doorstep, and am not too worried about other people's.

No where in my comment did I say anything about why I didn't want him at all so you can put the moral soap box away, maybe it has more to do with the way he talks, so damn monotone to me, it's not as bad as Axel Rose singing " Highway to Hell" though..

[TBW]
Members
8,143 posts
14,884 battles
52 minutes ago, khorender_1 said:

No where in my comment did I say anything about why I didn't want him at all so you can put the moral soap box away, maybe it has more to do with the way he talks, so damn monotone to me, it's not as bad as Axel Rose singing " Highway to Hell" though..

Technically I was kind of referring to a previous thread and wasn't trying to insinuate anything into why you were glad. Your statement did bring the other tread to mind though and that is what I was thinking about in the second half of my statement. You could also consider me a hypocrite for responding in the first place. I did consider that before I click "Submit Reply". " Sweep your own doorstep" is something that my Step Mother always said, and I think it is a wise statement. I try to live by it, but like all of you, I do have opinions. I also have my own moral standards, they do differ from the main stream quite often. He was very monotone, I think he was trying to be all zen or something.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this