Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MassiveSalvo

Wants education in a Clan

5 comments in this topic

[STW-D]
Members
96 posts
10,073 battles

My clan is great, my buds but they are all about the same level as me and I am not learning at the moment from them. I am not ready to leave but would consider if there is a clan out there with Unicum Level training. play 100-200 games a month. Over the past 90s days have had a hard time maintaining a 49%WR^ but at times I can pull out brilliant games. Mostly with total potatoes who drive in a straight line or when my team actually plays as they should.

I watch the Streams, I even stream. I have watched hundreds of streams and I notice that the Higher skilled players are trained they didn't learn by playing 15,000 matches. I am curious if any Clan out has this? Anyway....Thanks and message me in game or on forums if you have something to offer. 

Discord-TS-Intelligent and quite a Salty Amateur with a good deal of games in.

Members
5,201 posts
9,061 battles

Not many unicum clans actively offer training as it can be a very arduous task. You might get lucky though. 

Regardless, if you're trying to master game mechanics, iChase's YouTube channel is excellent. Also, it never hurts to read up on the wiki. Lots of fantastic information there. 

[BS]
[BS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
151 posts
5,842 battles

There are a ton of video guides, tutorials, how to's, and reviews available online. "Knowledge is power," and "practice makes perfect." :)

When I think clan training, I think scrimmaging for competition. Personal growth is really dependent on the individual, imo. Watch as many videos as you can, and try divisioning with people who are at least equally as skilled as you with a desire to improve.  Stats are a good way to gauge yourself, but I wouldn't focus entirely on WR.

Sign in to follow this