Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

The Weekend Wrap Up

5 comments in this topic

[-BRS-]
Members
1,586 posts
16,664 battles

Hope everyone had a good Weekend and even though there was some exciting games on TV to see, I still managed to get in a whole mess of Gearing games.

I played 45 games in the Gearing this Weekend and my teams won 31 of them so hats off to all the good players that helped me along the way to prolly my best DD weekend in sometime.

Also for anyone that ate a crap load of my torps in one of my Kraken games thanks for not changing course and sitting in smoke much to long try to  keep up the good work :).

Edited by GUNSTAR_THE_LEGEND

[INTEL]
Members
10,810 posts
30,444 battles

Heh we  encountered you on Mountain Range... you were boss, couldn't quite get the Kraken. Great play. 

[POP]
Members
976 posts
11,912 battles

Gunstar's post was soo uplifting and good spirited!

I still feel like i got gut punched though? 

(I got deleted by a gearing this weekend and am a little more sore about it than i thought..)

Beta Testers
1,241 posts
10,469 battles

Didn't play much this weekend but all in all it was decent.

I did have one game saturday in which a forum member I recognized was on my team.  It's always cool to see a player you recognize, and I'd never had any interactions with him before but his conduct in the game (in chat) was absolutely toxic, berating his own team for not following his instructions and vigorously cursing the enemy that killed him.  It was no surprise to me that this guy ended up being at the bottom of the losing team.  One of the biggest in game jerks I've seen in 5000+ battles.

Looking forward to moving to a new home in the real world this week.  :Smile_great:

jw

Sign in to follow this