OogwayT

Wrong date on "Battle of North Cape" Campaign

10 comments in this topic

Members
21 posts
1,740 battles

So, idk if I'm somehow misreading something, but I thought the end date for the "Battle of North Cape" campaign was 1/19/2018, this Friday. However, the remaining time in-game shows that it will end tomorrow, 1/15/18?

Is anyone else getting this?

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 10.00.13 PM.png

[SYN]
Members
3,424 posts
11,593 battles

Yep, its been wrong ever since they said they would extend it (because of the 75k mission fiasco). I'm just waiting for there to be another fiasco tomorrow when this breaks :Smile_trollface:

[WOLF7]
Members
12,247 posts
8 minutes ago, OogwayT said:

nice, so wargaming doesn't even know there's something wrong :P

They are well aware of it, and have addressed it. It was originally supposed to end on the date shown in game.

Members
21 posts
1,740 battles

I thought it was supposed to end on 1/17/18, not 1/15/18?

6 minutes ago, awiggin said:

They are well aware of it, and have addressed it. It was originally supposed to end on the date shown in game.

Also, can I get a link to that?

[CLOVR]
Members
187 posts
685 battles
31 minutes ago, pikohan said:

Yep, its been wrong ever since they said they would extend it (because of the 75k mission fiasco). I'm just waiting for there to be another fiasco tomorrow when this breaks :Smile_trollface:

It seems to be happening quite a bit over the last few months, amirite?

Still, I expect it'll be fixed when the next patch drops, which will most likely be Tuesday.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,065 posts
1 hour ago, pikohan said:

Yup - gonna go way beyond pitchforks and fire i betcha... have to dip into the Free Premium Account time and dole some of that out to placate the ragers. 

Members
1,831 posts
6,013 battles

is this the campaign for the Yuck of Dork that was causing all the BBs in the queue, then BBs and DDs and no CAs in the queue, and general madness in Random??

Edited by not_acceptable
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 2

Supertester
4,132 posts
4,302 battles
1 hour ago, xDiaboliquex said:

It seems to be happening quite a bit over the last few months, amirite?

Still, I expect it'll be fixed when the next patch drops, which will most likely be Tuesday.

Mhm, they can't change the end date of the campaign without a patch. Which was adressed by LordofDroid in the reddit thread about them increasing the time.