Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Bullpies322

Battle with Friends

11 comments in this topic

[NAT0]
Members
37 posts
4,030 battles

I think they should incorporate a feature in match making that enables people to play with their friends but on opposite teams.

Members
2,165 posts
8,336 battles

You can set up a training room with teams of specific composition, as well as map of your choice, game type etc.

• Cool 2

[CUTIE]
Members
1,568 posts
6,779 battles
16 minutes ago, Bullpies322 said:

I think they should incorporate a feature in match making that enables people to play with their friends but on opposite teams.

And training rooms are almost certainly going to stay the only way to do this because of the rather obvious means of using this to cheat in Randoms/Ranked.

• Cool 1

[NAT0]
Members
37 posts
4,030 battles

I know there are training rooms but that isn't a lot of fun because the bots are awful so it ends up being a one on one. Plus you don't get anything for playing these matches. 

[NAT0]
Members
37 posts
4,030 battles

There are tons of games that allow you to play against your friends in the same match. Why can't this happen in World of Warships.

[CUTIE]
Members
1,568 posts
6,779 battles
2 minutes ago, Bullpies322 said:

There are tons of games that allow you to play against your friends in the same match. Why can't this happen in World of Warships.

I have no doubt that you're asking this for purely genuine reasons, but there are plenty of people in this gaming community who would abuse a feature like this to knock out heroic achievements, challenges, etc., for all the rewards that come with them.  Also plenty of other people dumb enough to abuse it just to pad their stats.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,114 posts
12,363 battles
5 minutes ago, Bullpies322 said:

because people could easily abuse it to rig matches.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,268 posts
3,557 battles

*makes five accounts*

*friends all five accounts*

*use feature*

*totally not cheating*

• Cool 1

[CUTIE]
Members
1,568 posts
6,779 battles
5 minutes ago, Bullpies322 said:

Yeah I guess you're right. :/

Since you'd be doing this with friends anyway, just set up the training room & create your own awards/achievements for the private matches.  They won't be official within the game, but if you get creative they can still be plenty of fun within your group (i.e., player with the most kills gets to choose the first sunk player's Facebook profile pic for a day).

[WOLF7]
Members
11,040 posts
24 minutes ago, Bullpies322 said:

I know there are training rooms but that isn't a lot of fun because the bots are awful so it ends up being a one on one. Plus you don't get anything for playing these matches. 

Looks like the point was already made....:Smile_Default:

Edited by awiggin

Sign in to follow this