You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheBlackWind

New Years Raid extension

6 comments in this topic

[NAUT]
Beta Testers
929 posts
6,629 battles

So I read somewhere that the above campaign was getting extended for 2 days. Yet it still says it ends in 2 days in game. I'm getting close to the end and sorta not wanting to kill the next 2 evenings trying to knock it out after work. Is there some kinda verification so that we know for SURE it is running till the 19/20th?

[H-W-C]
Members
1,268 posts
3,557 battles

The official article has been changed to state that it was extended to the nineteenth... :cap_yes:

[HELLS]
Members
1,924 posts
18,637 battles

Got my Duke of York today and promptly did the first New Year mission and got back the credits I paid to upgrade the stock ship because I already have New Mexico so they give you back its' in-game value in credits. Plus the grind was done using my 19-point captains for the most part so my new guy in DoY gets promoted to 10 points as soon as his 4th one is earned. Not gonna press much harder than I have with a Friday next cutoff for both campaigns. It is what it is. This 70-year old guy has to work this week....

[REVY]
Members
6,139 posts
5,152 battles

Does this include Battle of the North Cape?  I'm almost on the last task.

Beta Testers
34 posts
1,771 battles

Yes, I've heard the same thing in-game.  I hope so too! I'm really close to getting the Duke!