You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Just broke 1 Million Free XP for 1st time

31 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
7,563 posts
13,064 battles

LOL as the title says, I just broke 1 Million Free XP.  It is the 1st time for me. Now that I have breached that mythical number (for me anyway as a Co-op player - may not seem as big a deal to others) I suddenly want to hoard it and protect it and look at it; not spend it. :Smile_amazed:

I had no issue grinding to Missouri and then using the 750K. I ground this Free XP for Musashi and was fine when I hit 920K. But once it tripped 1 Million something changed in me...?

UWbwov5.jpg

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,146 posts
11,247 battles
23 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

something changed in me...?

in all the seriousness and RNGodness .... can you at least attempt to gift code some of the spares that you don't need ???

I am some where 400 000 ish free XP, still grinding to the reserve amount to get her!

Members
2,196 posts
8,362 battles

Passed 1,000,000 a little while back (that is after getting Missouri and Nelson), and already on 1.1 mil, and it keeps coming.  If everyone boasts about all that free XP, they will price Musashi at 1,250,000 free XP...

[PVE]
Members
7,563 posts
13,064 battles
Just now, AlcatrazNC said:

Hey you'll be able to unlock all French BB day 1 lol 

Nah, I play the lines up and only use Free XP for upgrades or in rare cases to get through a horrendously bad ship I can't take any more of like QE.

5 minutes ago, Veksha said:

Passed 1,000,000 a little while back (that is after getting Missouri and Nelson), and already on 1.1 mil, and it keeps coming.  If everyone boasts about all that free XP, they will price Musashi at 1,250,000 free XP...

Wasn't intended as a boast but rather I was trying to be funny.

[PVE]
Members
7,563 posts
13,064 battles
10 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

in all the seriousness and RNGodness .... can you at least attempt to gift code some of the spares that you don't need ???

I am some where 400 000 ish free XP, still grinding to the reserve amount to get her!

Don't believe you can do that even if I was so inclined.

[PVE]
Members
13,852 posts
8,905 battles
36 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

LOL as the title says, I just broke 1 Million Free XP.  It is the 1st time for me. Now that I have breached that mythical number (for me anyway as a Co-op player - may not seem as big a deal to others) I suddenly want to hoard it and protect it and look at it; not spend it. :Smile_amazed:

I had no issue grinding to Missouri and then using the 750K. I ground this Free XP for Musashi and was fine when I hit 920K. But once it tripped 1 Million something changed in me...?

UWbwov5.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy: Good job. I have about 1.5M elite ship XP and I have to keep telling myself that I don't need to buy enough doubloons to convert all that to free XP and make a 19 point captain. 

I'm 70k short of Baltimore and I have 120kish FXP, so I'm thinking I'll save up for Nelson.

6 minutes ago, Veksha said:

Yes, yes. WG, my account is wrong. I don't have 120k FXP, I have 120. Yeah, yeah, that's it. So can you please make Musashi say, 2,000 free XP? :fish_cute_2:

• Funny 1

[WOLFB]
Members
761 posts
24,832 battles

I have Mo nelson and 1.3 million free xp (along with 512 million credits) waiting for Musashi!

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,146 posts
11,247 battles
28 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I can't take any more of like QE

No, you cant be ... you couldn't have be ... QE is horrendously bad?? she super over power with the HE and fire % ka-ching (with sacarsm)

[PVE]
Members
13,852 posts
8,905 battles
2 minutes ago, fbrrhd said:

I have Mo nelson and 1.3 million free xp (along with 512 million credits) waiting for Musashi!

To bad WG doesn't allow donations on credits? I went down to under a million recently buying ships I had ground out to T6 & T7. I didn't get MO recently, so I'm told my credit woes are over. Potatoing in PvP got me back up to 15M pretty quick tho.

[NOBUL]
Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles

Passed 2.1 million Free XP a couple of days ago.

Now that it is pretty much confirmed that Musashi will indeed be available for only 750k FXP, I'm thinking that getting her might not be so bad after all.

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles

I'm not sure how you guys do that...your all a better man than me...not being smart, I wish I could do that. I'm really trying to save up, as I would love to get all the French BBs on the first day, LOL. 

[PVE]
Members
1,675 posts
7,168 battles
3 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Passed 2.1 million Free XP a couple of days ago.

Now that it is pretty much confirmed that Musashi will indeed be available for only 750k FXP, I'm thinking that getting her might not be so bad after all.

However, as we say when the weather forecast says there is going to be rain....don't believe it until it is hitting you in the face...750k for it sounds good, but until it is released and the price tag is on it.......

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,535 posts
14,033 battles
8 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

To bad WG doesn't allow donations on credits? I went down to under a million recently buying ships I had ground out to T6 & T7. I didn't get MO recently, so I'm told my credit woes are over. Potatoing in PvP got me back up to 15M pretty quick tho.

Still hoping WG will start up a clan bank. I've got a large surplus I'd like to share.

[NOBUL]
Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles
Just now, Judge_Doom said:

However, as we say when the weather forecast says there is going to be rain....don't believe it until it is hitting you in the face...750k for it sounds good, but until it is released and the price tag is on it.......

Don't get me wrong, I'm still not definitely getting her. But it will depend on a little more than the price tag; the final choice will be based also on what gimmick she might come with (if any), and/or whether or not she will get any inherent bonuses. If she's simply a downtiered Yamato (and the nerfs that come with it) with a reduced repair bill, then I might still give her a pass. But if she also has a higher credit-earning rating, even if it isn't has high as Missouri's, then that's a stroke in her favor.

[PVE]
Members
13,852 posts
8,905 battles

4 minutes ago, Judge_Doom said:

I'm trying to work on that. :)

48 minutes ago, Veksha said:

37 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Yes, yes. WG, my account is wrong. I don't have 120k FXP, I have 120. Yeah, yeah, that's it. So can you please make Musashi say, 2,000 free XP? :fish_cute_2:

[PVE]
Members
13,852 posts
8,905 battles
2 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Still hoping WG will start up a clan bank. I've got a large surplus I'd like to share.

That would be cool. Of course, trading in silver for doubloons, say ~1M to 1 doubloon, might be something for WG to do.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,055 posts
4,945 battles
1 hour ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm still not definitely getting her. But it will depend on a little more than the price tag; the final choice will be based also on what gimmick she might come with (if any), and/or whether or not she will get any inherent bonuses. If she's simply a downtiered Yamato (and the nerfs that come with it) with a reduced repair bill, then I might still give her a pass. But if she also has a higher credit-earning rating, even if it isn't has high as Missouri's, then that's a stroke in her favor.

Tier 9 premium in itself will earn more than tier 8 premiums.

Giving Musashi a gimmick will require nerfs in other areas to balance it (which you can expect to be incredibly terrible and not worth for a stupid gimmick) and as of now she does get better plane consumables than the Yamato. That is the best that you can possibly get out of a Yamato class fooling mm that it's a tier 9.

[PSP]
Members
8,073 posts
3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

UWbwov5.jpg

I must be doing something wrong. I've played about the same number of battles as you, most of them PVP. Yet I only have a tenth that much free XP, and I've been saving it in hopes of getting the Missouri (which it now looks like I won't be able to do).

[WOLFB]
Members
761 posts
24,832 battles

108,746 doubloons!!! ?? really?

Edited by fbrrhd

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles
1 hour ago, fbrrhd said:

The high number of doubloons probably comes from Shop Bought crates

[PVE]
Members
1,675 posts
7,168 battles
3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I must be doing something wrong. I've played about the same number of battles as you, most of them PVP. Yet I only have a tenth that much free XP, and I've been saving it in hopes of getting the Missouri (which it now looks like I won't be able to do).

and I am not trying to boast either, and granted I have taken advantage of the higher conversion rate for xp, but I just passed 6.1 mill fxp at around the same amount of battles as you and others and I am a co-op main, either I am doing something right and everyone else is doing something wrong or something is off kelter

2 hours ago, fbrrhd said:

IKR, I got tons of fxp but only a fifth as much dubs, I mean DANG!!!!! that guy is loaded! lol

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,750 posts
3,574 battles

I've yet to even break the 20k free XP barrier lol

~Hunter

[PSP]
Members
8,073 posts
1 hour ago, Judge_Doom said:

and I am not trying to boast either, and granted I have taken advantage of the higher conversion rate for xp, but I just passed 6.1 mill fxp at around the same amount of battles as you and others and I am a co-op main, either I am doing something right and everyone else is doing something wrong or something is off kelter

IKR, I got tons of fxp but only a fifth as much dubs, I mean DANG!!!!! that guy is loaded! lol

Until recently, I have been using free XP to assist in researching ships and upgrades. Since I've been watching that I don't use any, it's taken me about a month to collect 150,000 free XP. If I'd not been using it I'd probably have much more. Of course, I play for free so don't have any extra doubloons to convert any XP either. 

Edited by Snargfargle

[PVE]
Members
13,852 posts
8,905 battles
4 hours ago, fbrrhd said:

3 hours ago, Corrossyph said:

The high number of doubloons probably comes from Shop Bought crates

2 hours ago, Judge_Doom said:

He has mentioned in other threads that he go bonus money for Christmas and bought a lot of Santa Crates.