Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

Wanna play. Don't wanna play.

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,035
Members
4,729 posts
8,263 battles

I mention on here lots that I don't like playing weekends and in the past month or so my win rate has gone up quite a bit....avoided weekends.  Well last night (Sat) I played 3 matches and all 3 were miserable losses...blowouts.  How has it been today?  Generally things seem to settle down by later Sun night.  May try again later tonight.  Now, I know, I KNOW that many feel weekends make no difference but dang they have for me because WG has been trying to hold me back ever since I joined. I just know it!  :Smile_sad:

Not a numbers freak but golly I hate losing a big batch in a row. Not fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,035
Members
4,729 posts
8,263 battles
Just now, Thraxian said:

This game can be very streaky... Win a bunch, lose a bunch...

What!  You gotta be kidding. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
995 posts
1,871 battles
29 minutes ago, dmckay said:

What!  You gotta be kidding. :Smile_teethhappy:

nope this friday night I had a 5-0  night in my omaha won every game most of them tier VII and did decent in everyone but the day before that in the same ship I went 0-5 and lost every game again me doing decent in each one most of them tier V games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,035
Members
4,729 posts
8,263 battles
4 minutes ago, skull_122_steel said:

nope this friday night I had a 5-0  night in my omaha won every game most of them tier VII and did decent in everyone but the day before that in the same ship I went 0-5 and lost every game again me doing decent in each one most of them tier V games

OK!  I just could not do well in Omaha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
561
[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
8,127 battles
38 minutes ago, dmckay said:

I mention on here lots that I don't like playing weekends and in the past month or so my win rate has gone up quite a bit....avoided weekends.  Well last night (Sat) I played 3 matches and all 3 were miserable losses...blowouts.  How has it been today?  Generally things seem to settle down by later Sun night.  May try again later tonight.  Now, I know, I KNOW that many feel weekends make no difference but dang they have for me because WG has been trying to hold me back ever since I joined. I just know it!  :Smile_sad:

Not a numbers freak but golly I hate losing a big batch in a row. Not fun.

Come on Dm, WG isn't holding you back man. Crap I lost 7 in a row today and slipped back to 15 in ranked. Load up and get back out there!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,035
Members
4,729 posts
8,263 battles
3 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Come on Dm, WG isn't holding you back man. Crap I lost 7 in a row today and slipped back to 15 in ranked. Load up and get back out there!!!

Ha.  I know they are not holding me back. I going to man battle stations after 8pm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
561
[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
8,127 battles
1 minute ago, dmckay said:

Ha.  I know they are not holding me back. I going to man battle stations after 8pm. 

Captain DM, Captain Ghostdog, officers and crew wish you good hunting tonight Sir.

th?id=OIP.RtGeszUb-yjGTAhAJ1YJnwD0D_&pidth?id=OIP.pJpkZ-Q1FnK-QT6a12TyEQHaEK&pidth?id=OIP.agG8ifc7VOoEkP2J__OfYwHaE8&pid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
612
[WOLF9]
Members
4,015 posts

  Had a pretty good day yesterday, save for a few frustrating stinkers.  (Godda&%$ focus bots, and stinky pvp meta)

Today has been a mix of "Gee- why did I bother to hit play again?" s  and errors.  I hit play, get a match- then get disconnected.  Takes forever to reconnect, then I get stuck in load in for the rest of the match.  GRRRR!!!!!!   And just enough decent games to make the above all the more frustrating.( Mahan makes for an exciting torpedo boat!)

  Oh, and 1 match with TWO Tking turds.  One fool in a Friant spewed a bunch of torps into a packed cap (with several of us greenies in it), and hit me with 2.   DC was on cooldown, so I got to eat flooding damage for a while.   No oops, no appology, no word at all.   A few minutes later, the moron in the Kolburg nails me with a full salvo and kills me...  Again, no appology or anything.  WTAF?!   Needless to say, both got dinged for unsporting conduct.

  What really pissed me off is Kolburg didn't get pinked for killing me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,035
Members
4,729 posts
8,263 battles
27 minutes ago, Fletcher7_1944 said:

  Had a pretty good day yesterday, save for a few frustrating stinkers.  (Godda&%$ focus bots, and stinky pvp meta)

Today has been a mix of "Gee- why did I bother to hit play again?" s  and errors.  I hit play, get a match- then get disconnected.  Takes forever to reconnect, then I get stuck in load in for the rest of the match.  GRRRR!!!!!!   And just enough decent games to make the above all the more frustrating.( Mahan makes for an exciting torpedo boat!)

  Oh, and 1 match with TWO Tking turds.  One fool in a Friant spewed a bunch of torps into a packed cap (with several of us greenies in it), and hit me with 2.   DC was on cooldown, so I got to eat flooding damage for a while.   No oops, no appology, no word at all.   A few minutes later, the moron in the Kolburg nails me with a full salvo and kills me...  Again, no appology or anything.  WTAF?!   Needless to say, both got dinged for unsporting conduct.

  What really pissed me off is Kolburg didn't get pinked for killing me.

This is similar to the 3 matches I played last night. I got all the 10 year olds, the drunks, and most of the population of Denver Colorado on my teams. :Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
535
[CK5]
Members
1,106 posts
10,019 battles

I agree with you, dmckay.  Even if the choice is irrational to some, I stopped playing weekends and my game seems to be doing a little better.  I can live with getting outplayed,  but I struggle with extraordinarily poor teammates who throw matches away because they honestly don't understand how map objectives work, don't look at the score or the game clock or just can't shoot straight.   Yes, those players are around all the time, but there are more of them on weekends.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×