Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Wargaming .net Garbage

6 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
8,711 battles

Tried to install World of Warplanes. Made me install Wargaming Center and import WOWS to it. Nothing worked...at all. Jammed up everything. Now in process of uninstalling EVERYTHING. Hope I can reinstall Warships. Great job at offering a garbage product WG.

• Cool 1

[H-W-C]
Members
1,268 posts
3,557 battles

Good old Game Center... if it works for you, ok. If if doesn't... it's a nightmare. That's why I didn't migrate Tanks and Warships when I installed it for Warplanes.

[SYN]
Members
15,016 posts
11,516 battles

You need to be gentler with it.

48cee4b87410275538baf5bf8826ca15.jpg

• Funny 1

Beta Testers
147 posts
4,802 battles

It is possible to find the original installer and still use that. I have a copy of it about somewhere if it is needed hat I can upload but it will have to be when I get home from work.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,720 posts
4,278 battles

Technically, the products are the games, the launcher is the method of starting the product. 

Members
113 posts
5,864 battles
1 hour ago, KalishniKat said:

Tried to install World of Warplanes. Made me install Wargaming Center and import WOWS to it. Nothing worked...at all. Jammed up everything. Now in process of uninstalling EVERYTHING. Hope I can reinstall Warships. Great job at offering a garbage product WG.

When installing the new launcher, there is an option to not add WoWS to it if so desired. That's what i did and i only have WoWP installed to the new launcher and still use the old launcher for only WoWS. I did remember some mention of problems in the past dealing with the new launcher so i never went there at the time with it and was careful to not screw up what i had. A fellow clan mate gave me the tip about the ability of keeping the games separated from the new launcher upon install of it. Sorry you had problems with it but if you want to do it over again, it does work as i described :cap_book:

Sign in to follow this