You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JPOC

I wish you could choose when to activate your premium time when you win 24hrs worth.

13 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
3 posts
1,287 battles

I wish you could choose when to activate your premium time when you win 24hrs worth. Friday night I went on for 2 hrs because I knew that all day Saturday I'd be busy IRL. Around 90min in I was issued 24hr premium time ( I dont know what for, it just happened), which is nice. BUT Sucked because 30min later I had to log off to go to bed. Of course all say Saturday it's wasted. I would have LOVED to have it today (Sunday) when I know I'll be online for more hours.

• Cool 5

[90THD]
[90THD]
Members
2,909 posts
2,290 battles

they could put them in clearly marked containers or send them to your WoWS account page on the site so you can choose when to activate them easily.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
18,055 posts
10,495 battles
29 minutes ago, Hurlbut said:

they could put them in clearly marked containers or send them to your WoWS account page on the site so you can choose when to activate them easily.

Armored Warfare does something like that. You activate a chunk of won premium time when you are ready to.

Members
178 posts
13,472 battles

I wouldn’t mind it if premium time cost more and we got less in rewards (say 8-12 hrs instead of 24) if it only ticked away when you were actually playing. You always use exactly what you buy/earn.

[ARGSY]
Members
8,836 posts
5,932 battles

Everyone would hoard it for when ship-winning missions and particularly nasty grind requirements came around (and rightfully so).

That being said, there is nothing wrong with that and I wholeheartedly agree with all the suggestions made here.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
18,055 posts
10,495 battles
6 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Everyone would hoard it for when ship-winning missions and particularly nasty grind requirements came around (and rightfully so).

That being said, there is nothing wrong with that and I wholeheartedly agree with all the suggestions made here.

They could limit the stockpile to one or two days or as an alternative it could start with your next log in.

[GN_BR]
Members
135 posts
5,120 battles

100% agree with OP. I often only have limited time for gaming sessions due to other life obligations and the ability to activate premium time when I want would be beneficial.

[AWP]
[AWP]
Members
1,012 posts
40 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

limit the stockpile to where if you activate it, it activate ALL the premium time.

Members
4,161 posts
6,897 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Give them a week to use it.

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,405 posts
4,550 battles

never gonna to happen, wargaming won't make money off this :cap_haloween:

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

premium time lessens the grinds and helps support the game. So i'm in favor, however it's perfectly playable without. It just gets difficult at t8 and above given exponentially increasing costs.