You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kayble2013

Supercontainers on the test server

3 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
2,315 battles

Was just wondering if there was a way to get supercontainer earnings received on the test server to transfer over to the life server. I just got 30 days of premium time in a containeron the test server and just think it would be cool if that would be applied to my live account. With how rare supercontainers are and since it is the same person (me) super containers should be treated like the test server missions and give you the reward on the live account.

[PVE]
Members
13,852 posts
8,905 battles
26 minutes ago, Kayble2013 said:

Was just wondering if there was a way to get supercontainer earnings received on the test server to transfer over to the life server. I just got 30 days of premium time in a containeron the test server and just think it would be cool if that would be applied to my live account. With how rare supercontainers are and since it is the same person (me) super containers should be treated like the test server missions and give you the reward on the live account.

Sorry, but what happens on the test server, stays on the test server.

[O_O]
Members
4,941 posts
10,865 battles

Many a cool thing has been won on the test server...but it is still the test server.  What you get (and ONLY what you will get) on your main account by playing on the test server is clearly stated.

I get your "awww, man!" moment, but it ain't gonna happen.