Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AngelOfWarAndDeath

New things to consider

8 comments in this topic

Members
284 posts
3,828 battles

On maps with rain,and the ships decks is wet...

zero percent chance of fire with he shells....

next...

some buffs for Hipper,Gneisenau,Bismarck,Mogami,Myoko,Yorck,Nagato,Nurnberg,Konigsberg,Furutaka,Aoaba,Konig,Bayern,Sharnhorst,and finally but not least FDG.

check into the armor and see if the calculations are wrong...

shells should richochet..and bounce off..

also...

I noticed that even tier 7 ships have only 4 upgrade slots.....

tiers 3-4 should have 4

tiers 5-6 should have 5

tiers 7-8 should have 6

tiers 9-10 should have 7

just the upgrade slots..to make the ships more effective...

offering upgrades for components on the ship that it Really,Really needs...

most of the ships above could use the extra 2 module upgrades.....or 3...etc.....

And ,that is it for my ideas.....

• Boring 1

[HINON]
Members
10,331 posts

Why do those ships need buffs? Also rain wouldnt negate the ability of shells to start fires. I suppose you could make the case it might lower the time to put it out perhaps during cyclones.

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,720 posts
4,278 battles
17 minutes ago, AngelOfWarAndDeath said:

On maps with rain,and the ships decks is wet...

zero percent chance of fire with he shells....

next...

some buffs for Hipper,Gneisenau,Bismarck,Mogami,Myoko,Yorck,Nagato,Nurnberg,Konigsberg,Furutaka,Aoaba,Konig,Bayern,Sharnhorst,and finally but not least FDG.

check into the armor and see if the calculations are wrong...

also...

I noticed that even tier 7 ships have only 4 upgrade slots.....

tiers 3-4 should have 4

tiers 5-6 should have 5

tiers 7-8 should have 6

tiers 9-10 should have 7

Still doesn't change the fact that ships caught fire in squalls.

Why do these ships need buffs? Bismarck and Scharnhorst especially do not need any buffs.

Again...why? Why should shells...ricochet? Off of what? At what angle? From what gun?

Ok...So what is the seventh upgrade slot? What is the price of these new upgrades? What do these new upgrades do? What ships will use what upgrades? The number of upgrades for ship tiers is fine.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,268 posts
3,557 battles
25 minutes ago, AngelOfWarAndDeath said:

So... buff the ships you play?

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,955 posts
9,222 battles

1. You are aware that there are several substances, that can be found on a warship like, oh, illumination shells if I recall that use magnesium) and oil and more that even water will not extinguish - also - just no, even if fire itself needs some work.

2. I can't really speak to IJN cruisers or Hipper, but the German BB's buffed are you mental? Other than I have some crap luck, namely in the tech tree ships, especially on my A-game I've wrecked Iowa's with my Scharn. If I could get some better/less passive teams and keep my aggression more in check, I'd be set and I'm maybe average at this game.

3. What?

4. Maybe certain ships but otherwise no.

[YAN]
Members
1,648 posts
7,900 battles
16 hours ago, AngelOfWarAndDeath said:

Only the Nurnberg ( which is just utter trash) and Yorck get close to needing buffs here.

[PVE]
Members
2,575 posts
20,050 battles
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 1:13 PM, AngelOfWarAndDeath said:

yes...this...on all ships...why do they keep damaging me?

[PVE]
Members
2,575 posts
20,050 battles
10 hours ago, Akeno017 said:

Only the Nurnberg ( which is just utter trash) and Yorck get close to needing buffs here.

I have just recently (Brit CLs) discovered that the Yorck is particularly vulnerable to citting but didn't have that issue while running it myself(finished before Brit CLs)...& I find the Nurn to be OP myself...insane ROF/tier...but that may just be me...IDK.

Now the Myoko...that glassy POS was the most excruciating grind in the game for me (excluding RU DDs...I'm overwhelmed w/just the idea of confronting the grind of the Minsk to elite status...2-100k grinds w/4km torps in a DD...whimper...Stalenium & Russian bias goes out the window on that 1. BTW...I don't free XP any ships...grind them all...even the mods...but back to the Myoko)...& the rear firing only torps have gotten me sunk numerous times in IJN cruisers in general but the glassiness of the Myoko meant instant back to port every time.

IJN line made up for it w/the Mogami though...fire breathing madness there...& Ibuki so far is better than I thought it would be also.

Edit: Sorry...can't praise the IJN line w/out mentioning the Kuma...even w/all the new fangled options of all the new ship lines the Kuma is just plain fun...unfortunately don't run it much anymore though as it seem a bit clubbish to drop down to T4...only for T4able Challenges/Missions that I need to grind out at last minute because I couldn't get to them earlier...never fails to complete them no matter how far behind I start.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
Forgot to praise the Kuma

Sign in to follow this