Sign in to follow this  
Magyar5

Loot boxes not awarding value properly??

6 comments in this topic

Members
221 posts
5,473 battles

Since Christmas has passed I have purchased 1 of the 4.99 loot box bundles (the 74.99 bundle) for my son's account.  The 20 boxes opened and awarded a total of 8000 doubloons and flags and camo's.  After looking online it seems that this is a far worse value than just buying the doubloons (which listed for roughly 35.00).  Not a single super container was awarded for that price.  Prior to Christmas, I bought the same bundle twice and was awarded 6 total premium ships and 18,000 total doubloons.  This also seemed to occur for my World of Tanks purchase.  Prior to Christmas I purchased 75 loot boxes and received multiple premium tank rewards.  Post Christmas I purchased the same bundle and didn't receive a single tank.  Has wargaming introduced new code post Christmas which removes the change for premium ships and tanks??  Considering the amount of money spent for the containers, I was expecting at least a fair value trade.  Please investigate and advise.

[NNC]
Members
2,096 posts
11,130 battles
20 minutes ago, Magyar5 said:

Since Christmas has passed I have purchased 1 of the 4.99 loot box bundles (the 74.99 bundle) for my son's account.  The 20 boxes opened and awarded a total of 8000 doubloons and flags and camo's.  After looking online it seems that this is a far worse value than just buying the doubloons (which listed for roughly 35.00).  Not a single super container was awarded for that price.  Prior to Christmas, I bought the same bundle twice and was awarded 6 total premium ships and 18,000 total doubloons.  This also seemed to occur for my World of Tanks purchase.  Prior to Christmas I purchased 75 loot boxes and received multiple premium tank rewards.  Post Christmas I purchased the same bundle and didn't receive a single tank.  Has wargaming introduced new code post Christmas which removes the change for premium ships and tanks??  Considering the amount of money spent for the containers, I was expecting at least a fair value trade.  Please investigate and advise.

Ummm no they are the correct vaule. Just one of the flag containers is about $6-7 (if you bought yamamoto containers its only 15 of them for $3.) camo is actually really good camo going around $6-$7 for 30 of it. And doubloons well. 8k 35$ worth +12 boxes that where between $6-7 thats roughly 107$ worth of goods. Sooo 107$ - 75$ you made 32$ish profit and still complaining? LOL i guess you really cant satisfy some people ever.... 

• Cool 1

[WOLF7]
Members
12,224 posts
17 minutes ago, RiverTheIdiot said:

Ummm no they are the correct vaule. Just one of the flag containers is about $6-7 (if you bought yamamoto containers its only 15 of them for $3.) camo is actually really good camo going around $6-$7 for 30 of it. And doubloons well. 8k 35$ worth +12 boxes that where between $6-7 thats roughly 107$ worth of goods. Sooo 107$ - 75$ you made 32$ish profit and still complaining? LOL i guess you really cant satisfy some people ever.... 

I too believe without question the arbitrary values assigned to a companies virtual goods....:Smile_teethhappy:

People claiming flags and camos are a value aren't doing the math. If you bothered to do so, you'd see that running multiple flags and camo can run you a $1 a game.

Who would pay a buck a game to play a ftp game?:Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

Members
221 posts
5,473 battles

Heya. This is the son of the Op and the one who mostly posts on the forums and plays the game. I apologize for his bluntness and I thank you all for your answers! :Smile-_tongue: It is kinda tough to find the value of the special flags and the most recent purchase of the Santa Crates was somewhat lackluster compared to our purchases prior to Christmas. (6 prem ships plus enough gold for Mighty Mo! :cap_haloween:)  Thanks again to all of you! Good Luck and Fair Seas to all!

Beta Testers
113 posts
9,297 battles

Of course they had the boxes pimped before christmas because that was when all the youtubers and streamers were doing the openings on camera racking in massive rewards and getting people on the train to buy stuff. WG is completely intransparent about the odds when buying these gambling boxes and its only a matter of time until the EU in which they are doing business will shred them for this gambling system.

Edited by S4breh4wk

Sign in to follow this