You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
slokill_1

Rename Supercontiners

20 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,616 battles

Do normal containers give a ship, 100 flags, special flags, special upgrades, premium time, or 50k FXP? 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

look up in the sky It's a Bird ,it;s a Plane....... No it's Really Awesome man...... Able to jump  over tall weeds in a single bound..... bend steel wire with his bare hands..... Faster than his Grandma in her wheelchair......More Powerful than his Grandfather..... and who disguised as TYL Mild Mannered News Reporter for a great Metropolitan News Paper..... its "your name here"

[NNC]
Members
2,097 posts
11,317 battles
17 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Do normal containers give a ship, 100 flags, special flags, special upgrades, premium time, or 50k FXP? 

Agreed xD

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
24 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Maybe, perhaps the percentage is so slow for any of these that we are yet to see it?

Members
4,470 posts

I think for some of us, the rarity of SC is so low that when we get one, we end up with something we don't use.  As a result, we'd have rather had the normal container which probably would have at least something we could have used.  My last one gave me an engine boost modification (back before Thanksgiving, but after Halloween).  I play DDs once in blue moon, so not that great.  I'd rather have had the flags instead as I'll use those a lot more than that engine boost.  As for selling it for credits, I've got almost 400 million, don't really need it.

[KOHAI]
Members
1,668 posts
4,304 battles

I am up for this since supercontiners don't exist in game.

[NGAGE]
Members
3,794 posts
8,832 battles

I've gotten quite a few SC over the years but most of them are not the things I'd want - ships I don't have or the radar module.

Lots of flags and other modules (I think I have 6 or 7 of the DefAA module now and no radar ones...).

[A-D-F]
Members
940 posts
7,500 battles

"Containers of Alarming Mediocrity" gets my vote. Or Parcels Of Ordinariness.

Edited by Curly__san

[FML]
Members
3,040 posts
13,061 battles
14 minutes ago, Wowzery said:

I think for some of us, the rarity of SC is so low that when we get one, we end up with something we don't use.  As a result, we'd have rather had the normal container which probably would have at least something we could have used.  My last one gave me an engine boost modification (back before Thanksgiving, but after Halloween).  I play DDs once in blue moon, so not that great.  I'd rather have had the flags instead as I'll use those a lot more than that engine boost.  As for selling it for credits, I've got almost 400 million, don't really need it.

Engine boost module is good for Soviet DDs (which are really cruisers) such as Khab and Leningrad. 

But they are also very useful on the French heavy cruisers - go stick it on a Charles Martel and dance/sprint across the map. It makes a huge difference. 

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,221 posts
10,877 battles

How about "Still much better than the old daily missions" containers

[A-D-F]
Members
940 posts
7,500 battles
Just now, Fodder4U said:

How about "Still much better than the old daily missions" containers

Oh sure:) bring logic into the kibitzing about 1st world problems..

Members
4,470 posts
6 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Engine boost module is good for Soviet DDs (which are really cruisers) such as Khab and Leningrad. 

But they are also very useful on the French heavy cruisers - go stick it on a Charles Martel and dance/sprint across the map. It makes a huge difference. 

I don't play cruisers very often either.  Most of the time when I play those its for some mission, and nothing past T6.

[FML]
Members
3,040 posts
13,061 battles
7 minutes ago, Wowzery said:

I don't play cruisers very often either.  Most of the time when I play those its for some mission, and nothing past T6.

Well, if you are only playing a quarter of the game, is it no surprise that most of the containers aren't delivering for you?

Perhaps you could broaden your horizons and find a use for these free rewards??

Members
4,470 posts
33 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Well, if you are only playing a quarter of the game, is it no surprise that most of the containers aren't delivering for you?

Perhaps you could broaden your horizons and find a use for these free rewards??

Its not that I can't, its I don't like DD playstyles. Its counter ty how I like to play, which is going in and taking the hits for the team.  You can't really do that in a DD, which is all about stealth.