Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RedDragonEmporer

Rudders don't rotate?

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
48 posts
5,241 battles

Not really a bug per se but it is aesthetically unpleasing to see propellers spinning but the rudder remains centered when turning. Any chances of that being changed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
562
[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
8,139 battles

You want to see your shift positions while you sink? I think I've heard it all now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,271 posts
3,615 battles
17 minutes ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

You want to see your shift positions while you sink? I think I've heard it all now.

You can also see water with water rendering set to minimum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,878
[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,616 battles

I have noticed it as well. It may be something they can add in the future, but for now, it isn't a priority for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
562
[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
8,139 battles
3 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

I have noticed it as well. It may be something they can add in the future, but for now, it isn't a priority for them

lol I would think that's way way down on the list of things to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,014
[5D7]
Alpha Tester
2,716 posts
4,076 battles
49 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Animation? Wouldn't AA guns come first?

Not sure what else they can do to AA. It already tracks the targets and holds position after the squadron is dead or out of range until their next engagement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,692
[RLGN]
Members
11,490 posts
20,428 battles
2 hours ago, RedDragonEmporer said:

Not really a bug per se but it is aesthetically unpleasing to see propellers spinning but the rudder remains centered when turning. Any chances of that being changed?

 

1 hour ago, alexf24 said:

Animation? Wouldn't AA guns come first?

 

19 minutes ago, Batwingsix said:

Not sure what else they can do to AA. It already tracks the targets and holds position after the squadron is dead or out of range until their next engagement

Might be an issue with 'Animate small objects' under settings-controls; it might move then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38
[USAGI]
Members
146 posts
2,599 battles
4 hours ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

 

 

Might be an issue with 'Animate small objects' under settings-controls; it might move then?

"Animate small objects" in it's current form seems to only affect the radars and rangefinders. Though having it show rudder position could be an interesting feature, depending on design rudders are visible while a ship is in operation, just like the screws are. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×