You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AVR_Project

Harbor is Complete... Now what? Modules?

8 comments in this topic

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,892 posts

As our ports are nearing completion from the activity in Clan Battles, all those NY Gifts, not to mention the Cape and Raid oil drops...

EXPANSION....

Something new...   ???  

This is my thought, but it's so common-sense I'm sure many have already assumed it would be happening.

Clan_Constr.jpg

• Cool 6

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
168 posts
3,937 battles

Well it might be common sense but I appreciate you presenting it in the forum.  Fantastic idea! +1

• Cool 1

[KSC]
Members
60 posts
6,838 battles

Eventually bases need to tap out, but I agree that there's more than could be added. I just have my mind going back to the F2P RPG games that just keep raising the level cap until the game dies. At some point your system becomes ludicrous if it's endlessly adding perks.

I think it would be neat if you could trade oil in for credits or freexp and the amount purchased would be distributed across the members of the clan by an algorithm according to a member's participation. Perhaps allow the purchase of a few unique clan ships or clan camos for the members. 

Edited by DMFDMinister
  • Cool 2

Members
72 posts
12,611 battles

How about a commissary?

Once every current facility is unlocked with oil a commissary is bought that provides a percentage discount on Camos and upgrades for the clans? Clans that continue to earn oil are playing the game regularly and, are obviously earning WG money. The commissary building would supply a % discount above the premium shops prices on Camos and Flags for the clan. The ability to purchase camos and Flags could be with oil earned or Free XP. It helps to create another reason to keep on sailing. 

Just my 2 cents 

Salute!

Edited by KAPTAIN_KAOS_OBERMEISTER

[-WTP-]
[-WTP-]
Members
800 posts
6,433 battles

Expanding is the only thing left to do with my clan. A bit anticlimactic if you ask me...I've been looking around wondering what might be next. I am loving the idea of a unique clan camo. Maybe a clan member becomes eligible after earning 1000 oil for the clan or something like that. I realize they can't go over the top, but it's a pretty empty feeling logging in and having nothing else to do clan-wise. I'm a little concerned people might lose interest.

Edited by HeathenForay
  • Cool 1

[WSU]
Members
17 posts
19,056 battles

cool idea

22 hours ago, HeathenForay said:

I am loving the idea of a unique clan camo. Maybe a clan member becomes eligible after earning 1000 oil for the clan or something like that.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,362 posts

The most logical expansion would be to add facilities for discounting tier 9 and 10 ships, as currently such discounts stop at tier 8.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I say increase the 3% of EXP earned just a repop of original prices to increase it by 3% More. {do this with a 75% cap} 25 times per nation.