You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

Where is the plans for 2018 video?

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,639 posts
3,820 battles

Wargaming are you guys putting out a plans for 2018 for wows this year or not? On YouTube it says last year that it came out on January 11th so where is this year's?  

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,720 posts
4,278 battles

They may have decided not to do a video this year. 

[HINON]
Supertester
20,182 posts
13,636 battles

Since all WG gets for doing a video like that is complaints from the community when things get postponed or don't fully comply with the player base's expectations, i can understand why they wouldn't bother.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,316 battles
20 minutes ago, landedkiller said:

Wargaming are you guys putting out a plans for 2018 for wows this year or not? On YouTube it says last year that it came out on January 11th so where is this year's?  

Year of the CV is probably why not. Another WGing lie to the people who pay them.

Edited by IronMike11B4O

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
800 posts
7,719 battles
51 minutes ago, Lert said:

Since all WG gets for doing a video like that is complaints from the community when things get postponed or don't fully comply with the player base's expectations, i can understand why they wouldn't bother.

Things get pretty sketchy when you promise things on video then fail to deliver them. Just ask 45 about that...

• Cool 1

[PAT]
Members
1,641 posts
3,448 battles

Because of the year of the CVs. If I were them I would be too ashamed to make grandiose statements about the next year again.

[HEROS]
Members
1,509 posts
12,822 battles

well, at the moment the RU based dev team is for the most part on holiday  (eastern orthodox have a slightly different calendar) so if they didn't have it made yet we're not going to likely see it until this next week at the earliest.   Have to just wait and see.  They did a pretty decent job of meeting exceeding most of their 2017 road map.  the places it didn't happen we know about.