Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Vinidoanker

Weekend really frustrating than rank

7 comments in this topic

[ADAPT]
Members
929 posts
14,714 battles

Keep team up with bunch of campers, suicide DD, and sniper BB..what the hell.

Lose temper after 6th match i decide shoot campers..PINK...and thats it for today..

Not even GG game, almost massacre game all the 5th match.:cap_rambo:

Done..

Rest

shot-18.01.14_21.17.59-0004.jpg

Edited by bandits86
  • Boring 1

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
3,747 posts
14,202 battles

I feel that there is new blood in the game and many experienced players are playing less, the quality of play has dropped quite a bit, could be dead wrong but that is my feeling.

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

I actually think it might be worse the higher up you go. Tier X of today isn't what it used to be. Also, Ranked is still a thing and it might be still pulling a few of the better players away from Randoms and that can't help things either.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

I find BBs to be worst at carrying.     but there are more rollovers.   I actually don't mind lower quality player base as I tend to do better.  :D

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
9,498 posts
15,773 battles

One of the missions calls for being the first on your team to spot 15 DD's in a DD, another was to do a ton of damage to red DD's with a DD, so you can blame yoloing DD's on WoW missions until they're done. I actually asked fellow DD players if they needed spotting credits to finish the mission and would stay back and let them lead.

(I manage to die quite often enough without just charging into a cap, which is happening a lot in matches right now.)

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
3,747 posts
14,202 battles

So for starters:

Essex with 333 games and 32% wr, Division both pink, 5dd all die in first 3 minutes of fighting, multiple shima's playing with 20k torps, multiple shimas not wearing camo, tier ten ships flooding the bottom half of the leader board.

Three of four games over due to 0 points, not 1,000.

QOB216g.jpg

Sign in to follow this