You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
hawkai

? CLAN BASE LEVEL ?

3 comments in this topic

[PNP]
Beta Testers
886 posts
17,520 battles

Does anyone know if the clan base level actually mean anything? where at level 7 and have it all built except for getting to 50 members,  near as I can tell it is just oil you have collected, leveling up the base building did not seam tied into the clan level, I have not found any list telling what each level means

[SPF]
Members
103 posts
10,368 battles

at this stage its just for showing off. although, i believe, the clan level determines how much oil each member will have to earn before they benefit from the upgrades (lvlx10).

[PVE]
Members
13,807 posts
8,895 battles
29 minutes ago, hawkai said:

Does anyone know if the clan base level actually mean anything? where at level 7 and have it all built except for getting to 50 members,  near as I can tell it is just oil you have collected, leveling up the base building did not seam tied into the clan level, I have not found any list telling what each level means

14 minutes ago, _Kaiser_Sose_ said:

at this stage its just for showing off. although, i believe, the clan level determines how much oil each member will have to earn before they benefit from the upgrades (lvlx10).

:Smile_great: This. The oil a clan member needs to access the bonuses from the clan buildings is the clan level x 10. Currently the clan level progression chart stopped at 12, so once a clan member gets 120 oil, they should be good until new changes come through. I still would encourage clan members to keep getting oil as stocking it up for new buildings is a very good idea. WG has said that more types of buildings are coming as well as -10% silver purchase cost buildings for T9 & T10. I would expect other clan changes in the future as well as the game matures. I think that clan level is going to be similar to a player's account level in getting access to new things.