You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Not_Found

-404- Recruitment Threat not Found

4 comments in this topic

[-404-]
Members
27 posts
3,664 battles

-404- Recruitment Threat not Found or does not exist

-404- Fleet Not Found is currently recruiting to capacity at this moment. What i would like to see is a full blown roster of unicums and stat padders to make it look glorious. This probably won't happen because i i can think realistically.  I'm here to have fun in World of Warships like most of us. Faults and all. if you are an individual who yells at your screen when ever you get hit by a torp. I don't want you. To be fair nobody wants you as you are probably cancer to the game and clearly can't play competently. I want people who make mistakes and learn from them. People who can take a noob with zero experience to tolerable. I want to build a community of decent players, and maybe if we are all lucky perhaps even exist someday. 

Please apply in game. I look forward to gaming with all of you  

[REEF]
Beta Testers
862 posts
9,585 battles

There is a recruitment threat!  Clans that recruit but don't join in Clan Battles!  :cap_rambo:

• Funny 1

[-404-]
Members
27 posts
3,664 battles

While the clan is not competitive there is nothing to stop us from joining clan battles when ever the next season starts. I just wont stress it

I'd love to know how I input Threat twice. in the title and the post. That was suppose to read thread. The derpitz is in fact real i guess

[REEF]
Beta Testers
862 posts
9,585 battles

I was poking fun at the fact you call it a threat.  It's not, it's called a thread.  :Smile-_tongue: