Sign in to follow this  
AirBear8

Finished New Year's Campaign, but Arctic Camo is missing?

8 comments in this topic

Members
138 posts
6,568 battles

Finished the New Year's campaign and it shows the Arctic Camo for the Scharnhorst has been issued.   But it's nowhere to be found in my Camo screen.  I restarted the game and still nothing.  Is there something I need to do in order to claim this camo?  I waited an hour before restarting, and there's room in the camo screen (but not much).

AirBear

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,329 posts
21,605 battles

I boned my first reply. I finished my DoY campaign (not NY Raid) and went to my inventory screen, the camo was not there. Went to my DoY in port and the camo was there for me to use. Very weird. 

(in my first reply I said finished the campaign and Scharnhorst, sorry). 

Edited by Taylor3006

Members
138 posts
6,568 battles

Didn't think to check my inventory, and I don't know of any filters for Camo.   The Arctic camo DOES show up in my inventory but not as a choice in the Scharnhorst camos.  I have 17 camo selections for that ship. 3 rows of 5 then 2 on the bottom row.   The "Snowy" camo is an option for the Tier 6 ships New Mexico, Fushun, Ernst Gaede, Queen Elizabeth, and Vi La Galissonniere.    But the "Arctic" isn't showing up.

If it matters I have 97 Camo choices in my inventory.  Was 99 but I sold some of the useless ones.  

Alpha Tester
2,358 posts

Bottom right corner there's a settings icon. Click it and make sure North Cape is unticked. This is how players filter out camos like ARP or HSF. If nothing works submit a ticket to support. Make sure you provide them with screenshots.

Members
138 posts
6,568 battles
22 hours ago, Wolcott said:

Bottom right corner there's a settings icon. Click it and make sure North Cape is unticked. This is how players filter out camos like ARP or HSF. If nothing works submit a ticket to support. Make sure you provide them with screenshots.

That was it, thanks!   Never messed with that setting in over 3300 battles, didn't even realize it was there.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,320 posts
22 hours ago, AirBear8 said:

That was it, thanks!   Never messed with that setting in over 3300 battles, didn't even realize it was there.  

I usually call it the 'butt-hurt' filter.

It snagged me when my 'From the Bottom' Bismarck and Hood camo went away.  It actually hides it from your inventory.

It's all about ARP and HSF - and those who are offended.

I'm waiting for them to 'butt-hurt' hide the US flag out of concern for those radicals who refuse to shoot at it...  For them..  I've got my Texas.

Sign in to follow this