Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LukeV

Chat banned for the 1st time.

5 comments in this topic

[BTH]
Beta Testers
198 posts
4,672 battles

Tier 10 game in my Des Moines. A three man division of clan-mates (clan shall remain nameless) on opposing team in Tier 8 BB's start complaining in global chat about horrid mm, woe is them, mm is broken, etc etc.

My general wording was that they should be embarrassed at their level of skill if they need to be top tier all the time, and to stop being cry babies essentially. I wasn't kind, but no profanity. Boom, chat ban. My 85 Karma down to 72.

My question is, can three people trigger an automated chat ban like that, or does it build up over time? I've had more incidents with raging red-teamers over the last week than in nearly two years. I'm usually on good terms with teammates and reddies alike.

Members
333 posts
5,155 battles

I'm chat banned every few weeks.  Don't sweat it.  I think it's just an "X" number of misbehavior in chat reports and you're on time out for telling people they suck.

Edit:  Oh and congrats!

Edited by LastSamurai714

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,211 posts
10,828 battles

OP you had other reports against you as one div cannot cause a chat ban (trust me I have tried lol). 

[RLGN]
Members
11,499 posts
20,436 battles

Yeah, pretty much snowflakes taking offense at your chat... How DARE you take exception to what they said!

Pretty much the only advantage to my lousey karma rating... It's usually never high enough for me to get chatbanned...

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
19,824 battles
2 hours ago, LukeV said:

Tier 10 game in my Des Moines. A three man division of clan-mates (clan shall remain nameless) on opposing team in Tier 8 BB's start complaining in global chat about horrid mm, woe is them, mm is broken, etc etc.

My general wording was that they should be embarrassed at their level of skill if they need to be top tier all the time, and to stop being cry babies essentially. I wasn't kind, but no profanity. Boom, chat ban. My 85 Karma down to 72.

My question is, can three people trigger an automated chat ban like that, or does it build up over time? I've had more incidents with raging red-teamers over the last week than in nearly two years. I'm usually on good terms with teammates and reddies alike.

yes very easily I get them almost daily and even sometimes when I have chat off people abuse it alot

Sign in to follow this