Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
LastSamurai714

My luck today...

7 comments in this topic

Members
325 posts
5,109 battles

My luck today...

0 for 7 in Gearing 1 for 5 in Yamato.

Gearing game 1...misjudged my dodge and 1 shima torp kills me. 

Gearing game 2...capping and get radard by Missouri...bail and live.  Barely.  His radar runs out instantly radard again by Des Moines.  Dead.

Gearing game 3...detonated.

Gearing game 4...Dev struck full health to zero one salvo from a Missouri.  Since when do DD's have citadels?

Gearing game 5...domination...agains 3 Z-52's (no they weren't divisioned) and a Des Moines...we have one Z-52 and no radar.  

How is this fun again?

[TBW]
Members
8,127 posts
14,844 battles

Getting killed 10 times yet you still breath. Not very exciting unless you count that. It's been the same for me lately.

[SKI]
Members
144 posts
7,749 battles

Played my Gearing yesterday against 3 Chappy's, a DesMoines, a Moskova, a Missouri, and a radar carrying Minotaur. Radared until I died but I took the Minotaur with me and we won. only radar we had was a DesMoines and Missouri on my team.

Edited by nightrider760

[SALVO]
Members
22,034 posts
22,465 battles

I've had a rough day as well.  Had one battle where a jerk in a North Carolina on Trap was sailing around in the NW area of the map, staying at the absolute maximum gun range from the enemy and doing nothing but lobbing shells at the enemy.  Never said a bloody word the entire battle, no matter how much the rest of the team (myself included) raged at him for doing absolutely nothing.

Had another battle  in my Fushun (tier 6 PA DD) where some guy in a Nagato raged at me for doing nothing, when in reality I'd done over 60k damage, though with no kills.  The 4 kills that the Nagato had at least a couple of them were courtesy of me torping those enemies and leaving them heavily wounded for him to clean up.  He kind of forgot that part.  (I have to say though, that I'm starting to warm up to these PA DD's.)

I basically spent the entire day (when I was playing, that is) dealing with every seemingly conceivable kind of stupid possible.  And yet I still managed to finish my grind to get the 3 daily containers.

Members
325 posts
5,109 battles

The worst part is from tier 5-10...there's very little behavioral changes from teams.  I am playing two of the less spectacular tier 10's though.

Members
1,571 posts
6,979 battles

I took a dev strike from a Duke of York before I'd even fired a shot.

In my Fletcher.

From 12km away.

After I'd popped smoke and broken contact.

Sign in to follow this