Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Typo or next Ranked Season?

8 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
9,982 posts
11,740 battles

Just noticed this when carefully reading the task requirements for New Year Raid that it says can be completed in Co-Op, Randoms, or Ranked battles... And it requires Duke of York to complete which is not a tier VIII ship, it's a tier VII.

Lol I am wondering if it's just a Typo or a hint about the next Ranked Season?

IMG_0103.thumb.JPG.38cde094056e3499cfff7b280a33ad03.JPG

[RKLES]
Members
9,982 posts
11,740 battles

Then again changes were made since the last Ranked tier VII season they did and Belfast smoke no longer poses the same problem since if they do much as fire 1 shell from their smoke they get spotted.

[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
8,147 battles

God I just want to get through this ranked season with my hair and family not hating me.

[LOS]
Members
674 posts
10,366 battles

Ranked Battles qualifier is up on lots of missions and campaigns of many levels.  I think it's just sloppy 'cut and paste' work.

[LOS]
Members
674 posts
10,366 battles
41 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

I don't know but I bet it is going to be tier 7

During the 2nd Anniversary bash it was the 5 tier 8 Camo giveaways ( New Orleans, Z 23, Kiev, Monarch, CM and etc.)  that led me to speculate that there was preparation for a Tier 8 Ranked season was up and coming.  With the Tier 6 giveaways in the DoY campaign perhaps that was to incite the new Steam players to get to that level for the next ranked season.  WG always has a reason to give items away.  Giving away ships or premium camo always pushes the base towards that level.

[WOLF3]
Members
21,714 posts
19,957 battles

The tiers WG has used for Ranked have been V-VIII.  Tier V happened only once.  Tier VIII is on now, the previous was VI.  Bank on VII being next.

Sign in to follow this