Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Kraken Denied!

12 comments in this topic

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,312 posts

One more shell hit each and I would have sunk three more ships. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. However, I can't complain too much, we were behind on points when we killed their last three players. Well done team!

shot-18_01.13_20_43.59-0615.thumb.jpg.a12e43989558868abdba4b4b8395acaf.jpg

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
6,010 posts
2,905 battles

I can never tell anymore which of your topics are songs and which are regular posts :P

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,312 posts
3 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

I can never tell anymore which of your topics are songs and which are regular posts :P

I ought to put that in my signature.

Alpha Tester
6,010 posts
2,905 battles
Just now, Snargfargle said:

I have no problems with that.

Members
995 posts
1,871 battles
18 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

One more shell hit each and I would have sunk three more ships. Alas, it wasn't meant to be. However, I can't complain too much, we were behind on points when we killed their last three players. Well done team!

ohh R.I.P you have no idea how many times this has happened to me at least 3 maybe more

Members
1,571 posts
6,979 battles
20 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I don't want to abuse your creative talents, but I was thinking earlier tonight about "That's Ranked" (sung to the tune of Eric Clapton's "Cocaine").

[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
8,124 battles
28 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Snarg how many of those you got? Crap you got 4 and a win man! I'd be zippy do lawing in my chair dude.

[CVA16]
Members
2,763 posts
8,124 battles
35 minutes ago, 1Sherman said:

Snarg being Snarg.

Members
1,571 posts
6,979 battles
52 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

You didn't ask for it so feel free to tell me to :etc_swear: off, but two minor things that stuck out for me in that replay (nice game, btw):

1. Ripple-firing like that from inside your smoke makes you an easier target for "blind" shots.  I think one of the cruisers landed a few hits on you because he could follow your motion by the continuous muzzle flashes.
  2. You stuck with HE in a few cases against cruisers where AP would've done much better for you.  Particularly that engagement with the Belfast.

Very nice, objective-related gameplay though, and I can definitely relate with being "stuck" on 4 kills and never quite being able to finish off the 5th one. :cap_like:

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,312 posts
8 minutes ago, Harv72b said:
  1. Ripple-firing like that from inside your smoke makes you an easier target for "blind" shots.  I think one of the cruisers landed a few hits on you because he could follow your motion by the continuous muzzle flashes.
  2. You stuck with HE in a few cases against cruisers where AP would've done much better for you.  Particularly that engagement with the Belfast.

I always enjoy hearing from good players on how to get better at the game. I'll have to try double-click firing and switching to AP when appropriate in the future. Thanks for watching the replay too!

Sign in to follow this