Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Warlock_75075

Bring Commander to new ship

3 comments in this topic

[-KMS-]
Members
27 posts
8,315 battles

I am about to finish my grind for the North Carolina. I have a 12 point Rear admiral with 3 undistributed points. My question is how do I bring him to the NC. What option do I use since I have never done this before? Any help is appreciated!!!

Members
65 posts
753 battles

You purchase the Carolina without a crew or buy the basic one with 3 skill points to use somewhere else. Then go to the ship with the captain you want to use and click on the captain to bring up the commander interface and then scroll down to "assign to" ship and then select the Carolina and then it should show you your options and costs to transfer that captain. I am newer to the game but have moved a couple around and I believe those are the steps.

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,186 posts
11,707 battles

The best way to do it ( In my opinion ) .  First you purchase the N.C. . Then put your commander (the 12 pointer) in command of her . This will make the skills for the commander show as orange instead of white to symbolize ne is at 50 % . It will probably then pop up a window asking about retraining him . Use credits to do retraining to 50% of what is required ( it will give you an option to use doubloons for 100% or credits for 50% . The gold is faster but is more valuable for other things like converting ship xp to free xp ) . Then go to the + sign right next to the commanders name ; click on it . You can now use elite xp (commanders xp) and/or free xp to finish the retraining .

Hope this helps .

:Smile_honoring:

Sign in to follow this