Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

Arp Takeo

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,747 posts
3,893 battles

So I just finished the arp series and now I wish I hadn't missed the darn event for them. If there is anyway to mod the skins in on the Kongo or Atago please let me know. Wish Wargaming had go on ahead and modeled in the Yamato and Musashi skins from ARP and not HSF as they look more cool than HSF does. 

[SALVO]
Members
22,114 posts
22,533 battles

Personally, I prefer the look of the HSF  ships to the ARP ones, because they don't look so clownish.

Members
995 posts
1,871 battles
12 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Personally, I prefer the look of the HSF  ships to the ARP ones, because they don't look so clownish.

same I don't like my ships looking like a east german nightclubs(as my nome overload onced put it)

Members
761 posts
9,612 battles

I can't find the ARP skins for Kongo (although I do know some ARP skin creators in Facebook) but I do have a link for the Atago (or ARP Takao) skin

Takao Blue

Spoiler

Affiche.jpg

https://sea-group.org/?p=1982&lang=en

Takao Red

Spoiler

Affiche-2.jpg

https://sea-group.org/?p=1974&lang=en

Credits to Sea-Group.org

Edited by DJ_PON3_ZaNe
FYI, these are more detailed than the ones in-game 
  • Cool 2

[WOLFB]
Members
2,926 posts
12,231 battles

HSF is more earth to earth while ARP is more Sci Fi.

HSF has the advantage over ARP because of their camo. They actually have camo while ARP don't

Edited by AlcatrazNC

Members
2,005 posts
10,646 battles

Hey

I have the HSF Graf Spee and I dig the camo on it.  You can also change it if you prefer the original, I also for a long time ran a regular German captain in it.  I don't mind the ARP's unlike some people and I usually will run the Takao and the Nachi quite a bit.  The rest are port queens for now.

Pete

Beta Testers
1,747 posts
3,893 battles

I do have hsf ships and I have nothing against hsf, but I'd like wg to revisit Arp. Mainly to allow for players both new and old to have the opportunity to acquire those ships and to introduce a new collection. I saw the announcements for hsf and it only seems logical to have a collection for Arp correct if one already exists. 

Members
2,005 posts
10,646 battles

Hey

Wargaming; since the whole ARP thing is long over; is there anyway we can remove the ARP camo skins, so that we might be able to take advantage of the benefits of normal camo?   Maybe replace the voices with normal Japanese voices?  Maybe more people would still run them if we could.  Just a suggestion.

Pete

• Cool 1

[REWR]
Members
8 posts
5,101 battles

I run all my ARP ships as-is and they're just fine. I love how Kongo's voice sounds like she's dissing the ships she sinks.

The ARPs actually came in quite handy as, for example, I progressed past Kongo in the Tech Tree I still have it (and her sister shups) for use at Tier V thanks to the ARP versions. Ditto for the Tier VII cruisers. Takao is a great ship, love how she handles and also the torpedo arcs. I understand the ARP skins are not to everyone's taste but I think they look cool. Takao is one of my leading point earners for the current contest (Eagles vs Sharks).

[RKLES]
Members
9,982 posts
11,740 battles
On 1/13/2018 at 8:16 PM, Crucis said:

My HSF Graf Spee does indeed look stunning.

Members
2,005 posts
10,646 battles
On 8/28/2018 at 12:32 AM, YAC said:

does the takao make more credits and experience per battle (as premium ship) ? or is like normal ship?

Hey

No extra credits or XP.  Just a unique camo that is worse, for instance a Takao get 9.4 concealment but the Atago get to 9.1 because of the premium camo.

Pete

Sign in to follow this