You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IvanPonomarev

One of the Rarest Achievements You Can Get

10 comments in this topic

Members
369 posts
12,164 battles

Got battle of North Cape with Honors and New Years Raid with Honors. I also have honors in The Hunt for the Bismark, Santa Christmas Convoys, Hunt for the Graf Spee, and Science of Victory. Still working on Yamamoto and Honrable Service.

With Honors.jpg

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
16,222 posts
10,762 battles
40 minutes ago, IvanPonomarev said:

Got battle of North Cape with Honors and New Years Raid with Honors. I also have honors in The Hunt for the Bismark, Santa Christmas Convoys, Hunt for the Graf Spee, and Science of Victory. Still working on Yamamoto and Honrable Service.

With Honors.jpg

Impressive. Most impressive.

Good work. :)

Members
369 posts
12,164 battles
8 minutes ago, guns_at_last_light said:

@slokill_1 Solo Warrior requires everything to line up just right, so there isn't a heck of a lot of skill other than last minute kills/caps and managing to not die.

image.thumb.png.649cbcfab1ccec3df3ea6d5d7ebbecc1.png

15 hours ago, slokill_1 said:

I think rarest achievement is Solo Warrior.

Plus this campaign only lasts 3 more days and won't be back maybe ever if not next year. It requires you to complete all the tasks which is a lot harder when you are under time constraints.  So technically any temporary campaign has the rarest achievement.

[LEGIT]
Members
1,915 posts
26,723 battles
12 minutes ago, guns_at_last_light said:

Solo Warrior requires everything to line up just right, so there isn't a heck of a lot of skill other than last minute kills/caps and managing to not die.

Which is why it is very rare.

Members
218 posts
2,126 battles

Managed to get a Solo Warrior with Lexington. Time was about to run out and the enemy had more points, but I sank a low health Tirpitz with DBs at about 5 seconds left to gain the lead on points.