You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Raigoth

I know...I know...

4 comments in this topic

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Beta Testers
683 posts

This has probably been asked tons of times before, but I am curious as to what combination of modules and skills I should go for on the Missouri to make it more efficient. I dont have a 19 point captain yet, so I cant add too many skills just yet, but what can I do with what I have?

Ship2.thumb.png.eed1c812b43662a23d0ef7af73a8462b.pngShip1.thumb.png.5fcc57be6c1f2ddaf854e5b75458baf0.png

[PVE]
Members
16,220 posts
10,762 battles
1 minute ago, Raigoth said:

This has probably been asked tons of times before, but I am curious as to what combination of modules and skills I should go for on the Missouri to make it more efficient. I dont have a 19 point captain yet, so I cant add too many skills just yet, but what can I do with what I have?Ship2.thumb.png.eed1c812b43662a23d0ef7af73a8462b.pngShip1.thumb.png.5fcc57be6c1f2ddaf854e5b75458baf0.png

Well, newbie to high tier play here, but I went with the following;

Aux Arma Mod 1 to keep the AA alive longer

DCM1 for less fire

AA Mod 1 for longer range AA

DCM2 for less fire

CEM to lower detection range for ghosting when I can

MBM3 Faster reload

My highest captain is 14 points and I'm going for an AA/Survivability set for my high tier US BB captain.

PM to help protect the ,main guns

HA to get DCM back faster

EM for faster guns

CE for lower detection

I have 2 free points and I will get AFT and BFT next to help the AA and what secondaries I have.

[AP]
Members
1,244 posts
14,276 battles

main battery/aa range /-3% fire chance 5%flood / 20% rudder shift time/concealment/11% accuracy

i dont exactly remember the names, order might be mixed up, i hope you can tell which is which by their functions 

as for captain,

priority target

adrenaline/ expert marksman

-15% DOT time or superintendant

fire prevention and concealment

choose one between dot time and superintendant for now, get the other when you reach 19pt captain