You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

39 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
16,006 posts
10,653 battles

I got a Confederate!

:Smile_izmena:

It was a loss :Smile_sad:,  but hey I got a Confederate!

Spoiler

LBWAXvN.jpg

hBpfqk8.jpg

t1Yy6zf.jpg

oLdRL67.jpg

I also cracked 100k damage in PvP, which was also a first, and also tied sinking 3 ships in PvP in one game.

Yes, I know that there are the unicums out there that can do this with their eyes closed and the sound off, but keep your snarky comments to yourself. :fish_viking:  :Smile_child: :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 6

[PVE]
Members
16,006 posts
10,653 battles
3 minutes ago, gil5461 said:

WTG !!!   others will follow more quickly now

Thank you. I'm working on getting better in PvP, but for me, it is a slow process.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,294 posts

Over 4000 battles and this is the first Confederate you've earned or broken 100k damage? I assume you play a lot of PvE.

Regardless, congrats.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
16,006 posts
10,653 battles
3 minutes ago, Zaydin said:

Over 4000 battles and this is the first Confederate you've earned or broken 100k damage? I assume you play a lot of PvE.

90-10 ish split on PvE yes (431ish PvP battles with 50ish% WR). I started the PvE clan as I'm a PvE main so we can collect oil and bonus buildings as well.

So many PvE naysayers here said in effect, quit playing baby mode and play PvP. I don't like the PvP meta of sit and shoot:fish_sleep:. I tend to be too aggressive and overextend :Smile_izmena:. After all of the kibitizing, I decided to heck with it, I'll go for it. And since the Yamamoto and Shinonome campaigns both have tasks that can be completed by playing long enough, I decided to get those. I'm almost finished with the second mission in Yamamoto, the last one in DoY and I started a task in the Shinonome campaign. I want to grind out the New Orleans to get Baltimore before the split and I'm training a 203mm Mogami/Atago/Takao captain, so I decided to go with T8 for now.

[DOTM]
Beta Testers
1,294 posts
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

90-10 ish split on PvE yes (431ish PvP battles with 50ish% WR). I started the PvE clan as I'm a PvE main so we can collect oil and bonus buildings as well.

So many PvE naysayers here said in effect, quit playing baby mode and play PvP. I don't like the PvP meta of sit and shoot:fish_sleep:. I tend to be too aggressive and overextend :Smile_izmena:. After all of the kibitizing, I decided to heck with it, I'll go for it. And since the Yamamoto and Shinonome campaigns both have tasks that can be completed by playing long enough, I decided to get those. I'm almost finished with the second mission in Yamamoto, the last one in DoY and I started a task in the Shinonome campaign. I want to grind out the New Orleans to get Baltimore before the split and I'm training a 203mm Mogami/Atago/Takao captain, so I decided to go with T8 for now.

Eh, play whatever makes you happy. I don't touch co-op much just due to how poor the rewards are compared to PvP but everyone has their own preferences.

[WAIFU]
Modder
1,174 posts
6,475 battles

Hey congratulation! Like gil said, I'm sure you'll get many more! It always takes a first one! Your first one on a win will surely taste even better!

Keep up the good work! :Smile_honoring:

[PVE]
Members
9,474 posts
16,909 battles
31 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I got a Confederate!

:Smile_izmena:

It was a loss :Smile_sad:,  but hey I got a Confederate!

Reveal hidden contents

LBWAXvN.jpg

hBpfqk8.jpg

t1Yy6zf.jpg

oLdRL67.jpg

I also cracked 100k damage in PvP, which was also a first, and also tied sinking 3 ships in PvP in one game.

Yes, I know that there are the unicums out there that can do this with their eyes closed and the sound off, but keep your snarky comments to yourself. :fish_viking:  :Smile_child: :Smile_teethhappy:

Good job Kiz.

[PVE]
Members
16,006 posts
10,653 battles
Just now, garfield001 said:

Hey congratulation! Like gil said, I'm sure you'll get many more! It always takes a first one! Your first one on a win will surely taste even better!

Keep up the good work! :Smile_honoring:

Thank you.

1 minute ago, Zaydin said:

Eh, play whatever makes you happy. I don't touch co-op much just due to how poor the rewards are compared to PvP but everyone has their own preferences.

Yeah, the rewards are low and the grind is slow, but I find it more fun and relaxing.

1 minute ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Good job Kiz.

Thank you.

Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

Congrats next stop Solo Warrior.

Well I had the chance here, but it was like 5 to one at the end of the game and the points ran out. Of course I would have needed another 20 min and a concealment of like 3km to do it, but sure, I'll go for solo warrior next. :Smile_izmena: :Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_child:

[PVE]
Members
16,006 posts
10,653 battles
13 minutes ago, Yoshiblue said:

Gratz, I wish you luck on your next one. 

8 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Its always nice to see when you progress in a game, cgz!

Thank you both.

[HINON]
Members
11,391 posts

Well done especially for having less than 500 pvp battles. It'll be neat to see how much progress you make by the time you hit 1000 pvp battles.

[PVE]
Members
16,006 posts
10,653 battles
6 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Well done especially for having less than 500 pvp battles. It'll be neat to see how much progress you make by the time you hit 1000 pvp battles.

I will need to take a screen shot at 500 of my stats, as you are right, I would be curious to see where I am at with 1,000 battles. I'll make 500 this year, but I'm not sure about getting to 1,000 PvP battles this year. :Smile_teethhappy: 

WG will need to have a lot of campaigns that are PvP only that I care to get the reward for. 

I take that back, if I do both the Honorable Service and Yamamoto campaigns this year, I will get to at least 1,000 battles, if not more. :)

[PVE]
Members
16,006 posts
10,653 battles
5 minutes ago, centarina said:

may it be first of many, esp when you are on my team  :cap_like:

Thank you. May RNGesus ever be in your favor. Except when shooting at me. :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
5,397 posts
3,213 battles

Over 4000 battles and no confederate? Oh you play in the kiddy pool, go figure.

Congrats, let us know when you get your first tier V as well.

• Boring 2

[WAIFU]
Modder
1,174 posts
6,475 battles
26 minutes ago, goldeagle1123 said:

Well, I guess you had to be the elitist jerk with the snarky comment. Can't you be appreciative of the improvement he is showing? That he is trying to get into this elite pool you are so fond of? Nope. You had to look down on him, tell him how bad he is and how he is not as great as you. Yep, he will definetely want to play PVP again to meet nice people like you...

• Cool 1

Members
1,412 posts
8,824 battles

Even unicums had to get their first one once.  They'll come more often with time but it's still always satisfying to get one of the heroic achievements.

[PVE]
Members
16,006 posts
10,653 battles
1 hour ago, goldeagle1123 said:

The only T5s I don't have is Jianwei, Zuiho and Bogue. I have a lot of T6s, some T7s and New Orleans and Ognevoi. I have almost all of the premiums including the Missouri. You sure fit the PvP elitist that sometimes make PvP just annoying to play. Go sink yourself.

27 minutes ago, garfield001 said:

Well, I guess you had to be the elitist jerk with the snarky comment. Can't you be appreciative of the improvement he is showing? That he is trying to get into this elite pool you are so fond of? Nope. You had to look down on him, tell him how bad he is and how he is not as great as you. Yep, he will definetely want to play PVP again to meet nice people like you...

Oh yeah. They complain that you don't play PvP and then complain when you do. Maybe it's insecurities. :)

15 minutes ago, Vaidency said:

Even unicums had to get their first one once.  They'll come more often with time but it's still always satisfying to get one of the heroic achievements.

Thank you. I don't have a bunch of heroic achievements, but I'll keep trying. I got like 50k plus XP towards the Baltimore today. I should finish the NO grind soon since I have 70k or so left to go.

• Cool 1