You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
AdmiralThunder

Musashi Stats Final / Credit Earning Still Unkown (Source: Flamu)

11 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
9,474 posts
16,909 battles

Just saw this video from Flamu where he states the Musashi stats are now set and the ship is in it's final state. Confirmed by WG. Credit earning not at Missouri levels but that is not set yet according to him. Or at least WG won't confirm or deny when he asked (somewhere in middle of clip he talks about it).

Couple things I picked up on that will appeal to those who have complained it is a worse Yamato and/or offers nothing different.

• Musashi received a buff to the reload and is now down to 30 seconds like Yamato from it's initial 35 seconds. So it no longer has worse reload than Yamato. Can be lowered to 26.4 seconds with reload module. (Good)
  • Musashi gets an improved Spotter. Longer active/shorter cool down I believe he said. Either way he said it was an improved one and was a good thing. (Good IMO)

As to credits. He had a 238K 2 kill game. Only damaged 4 other ships. No caps, no defenses, etc... Now, not saying a bad game by any stretch but hardly a monster game (not for him anyway). He got 795K credits and was running Premium account and Zulu flag along with Musashi's perma camo. The base credits were 662K. Now, that may not be Missouri levels but that is still pretty good. he reminded me of so many on the forums though complaining about it. I mean 795K credits come on that is good. His service fee was only 133K before modifiers. He netted 661K credits. What is wrong with that???

One thing I noticed he kept saying, that I see a lot on the forums too, is Get Yamato instead of Musashi or get Missouri instead of Musashi. Well, that is fine if you have neither but if you have both already that doesn't apply.  He states Musashi is OP and then states it is boring and not worth getting and such. LOL. Guess everyone falls into the same trap where WG can't win for losing and can't please anyone. LOL

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 4

[TBW]
Members
8,110 posts
14,830 battles
35 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

LOL down voted for posting this. LOL Bet I know who it is and it has nothing to do with the content. Wow. :Smile_facepalm:

Useless down voting since they don't count any way. Is that feud still raging? some people never give up on hate. Shame.

Members
321 posts
2,719 battles

Its a slow moving fire pit, maybe overpowered in a different WoWS time but with the current HE meta it seems like complete deadweight.

[PVE]
Members
9,474 posts
16,909 battles
15 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Useless down voting since they don't count any way. Is that feud still raging? some people never give up on hate. Shame.

Looks like it. I put him on ignore so I guess this is the only way for him to try and get me. LOL

[TDG]
Members
1,662 posts
8,802 battles

Key takeaway I see, is that Tier 7 will have to deal with Yamato guns.  The buff just makes this worse.

This, in my opinion, is the worst part about Mushashi.

[YAN]
Members
1,696 posts
8,085 battles

God I cant stand flamu.

Musashi, really, isn't higher in the water, I literally took my yamato and placed right beside @Lert in the training room and compared the two.

What Musashi does have is a slightly higher citadel, but this is as significant as the AA dps between Eugen and Hipper.

I wont go into the complete lack of mention of historical value or the anime collab.

[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,534 posts
6,964 battles
3 hours ago, Akeno017 said:

God I cant stand flamu.

Musashi, really, isn't higher in the water, I literally took my yamato and placed right beside @Lert in the training room and compared the two.

What Musashi does have is a slightly higher citadel, but this is as significant as the AA dps between Eugen and Hipper.

I wont go into the complete lack of mention of historical value or the anime collab.

Yea this part bugs the hell out of me whenever it's mentioned, not only from Flamu, but from other posters here in the forums.

It's as if they see it being twice as high as the Yamato and that makes it a game changer.

Now with that said, I'm just waiting for the Musashi to come live. Gonna be a joy to use her to co op games where the lack of sigma has little impact on how the game plays out.

[PVE]
Members
9,474 posts
16,909 battles
2 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

Yea this part bugs the hell out of me whenever it's mentioned, not only from Flamu, but from other posters here in the forums.

It's as if they see it being twice as high as the Yamato and that makes it a game changer.

Now with that said, I'm just waiting for the Musashi to come live. Gonna be a joy to use her to co op games where the lack of sigma has little impact on how the game plays out.

We can scare the hell out of those bots (:Smile_hiding:) with our Musashi's. LOL :Smile_izmena:

Edited by AdmiralThunder

WoWS Community Contributors
309 posts

I don't think I've ever taken a ship higher than tier 6 into co-op now that I think of it.

[PVE]
Members
9,474 posts
16,909 battles
23 minutes ago, Vulgarr said:

I don't think I've ever taken a ship higher than tier 6 into co-op now that I think of it.

I've never take a ship higher than T6 into Random LOL but have played up to T10's in Co-op. Actually, lots of T8-T10 players out tonight in Co-op. Been running Bama, MO, Montana, and Yamato. Just checking in after a Yamato match. 

Edited by AdmiralThunder