Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Ok so where is T 61

57 comments in this topic

tm63au    79

Hi

Ok so just read LWM review on the Roma and I'm really looking forward to buying it great.

She also mentioned her next review will be  the Musashi  and I wait with anticipation for that review too, however what's going on with WG's premium Kriegsmarine Destroyer.

Last thing that was mentioned was in another LWM post stating she was and I quote " well balanced " so where is she.

So if she is done and dusted why is she not on sail I mean come on WG we were suppose to have her last month.

The water in the Baltic cant that deep for salvage WG or did a cyclone come up and she's lost on the high seas.

regards  

• Cool 2

Make sure there is a gift code of the Roma in my email pls

and the t61, WoWs stated Soon

mavfin87    216

It'll be released when it gets here.  And you wonder why WG is hesitant to give hard dates on anything...if they miscalculate, people have a fit.  

So, I suspect they'll stop giving you dates or even the right month till they're absolutely sure.

RipNuN2    2,067

She's resting comfortably on the seabed somewhere between the Netherlands and Germany. 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 4
  • Bad 1

tm63au    79
15 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

She's resting comfortably on the seabed somewhere between the Netherlands and Germany. 

have to give you another up vote again actually caught a couple of your other good 1 liners in a couple of previous posts by other forum posters keep the good work  :Smile_great: always enjoy a good laugh.  

Canadatron    822
48 minutes ago, mavfin87 said:

It'll be released when it gets here.  And you wonder why WG is hesitant to give hard dates on anything...if they miscalculate, people have a fit.  

So, I suspect they'll stop giving you dates or even the right month till they're absolutely sure.

Oh, they will just keep giving out dates or months then not giving a crap when they miss them. People act like its the first time this has happened. WG meeting "deadlines" isn't exactly clockwork. They miss more than they hit.

• Cool 1

alexf24    1,110

Where's T61?

That is a good question. I'd like to know too.

Raptor_alcor    1,471

The thing hasn't even been given a release date and here you are throwing a mini hissy fit, imagine if they HAD given a date and missed it, people such as you would be SCREAMING about how you were entitled to something you never actually were. be patient or get out. 

5a5a42d838b47_stevenseagull.gif.4726a77b

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

mofton    953

I think you missed some of the subtleties of LWM's overview...

I don't think we'll get any new prem until the 17th when DoY goes. After that, maybe T-61 or Roma, not clear.

Gerbertz    21

"VERY Balanced"

Come on!  This is not even angry, and not very youtuber.

43 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

The thing hasn't even been given a release date and here you are throwing a mini hissy fit, imagine if they HAD given a date and missed it, people such as you would be SCREAMING about how you were entitled to something you never actually were. be patient or get out. 

This comment is missing a .gif or at least the angry machine gunner guy.

I think we are all forgetting that Russian holidays are different than ours, they typically have their Christmas on January 7th. That is why the content is not moving forward at this point and we just need to be patient.

Raptor_alcor    1,471
36 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

"VERY Balanced"

Come on!  This is not even angry, and not very youtuber.

This comment is missing a .gif or at least the angry machine gunner guy.

If ya can supply me one I can edit my post to be adequate. 

• Bad 1

IronMike11B4O    198
1 hour ago, Raptor_alcor said:

No, but they had the entire month of December which they themselves revealed. Not really people's fault you are seeing them here on the forums pissed off.

• Cool 1

Gerbertz    21
33 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

If ya can supply me one I can edit my post to be adequate. 

Maybe something like an angry silent judging...

steven seagull.gif

Edited by Gerbertz
  • Cool 1

Raptor_alcor    1,471
2 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

No, but they had the entire month of December which they themselves revealed. Not really people's fault you are seeing them here on the forums pissed off.

yeah it is, they are impatient and overgrown children. "we were told about this thing GIB GIB GIB< why you no gib I will be angry at you until you gib" that's the tactic and attitude of a damn 6 YEAR OLD.

• Bad 5

IronMike11B4O    198
Just now, Raptor_alcor said:

yeah it is, they are impatient and overgrown children. "we were told about this thing GIB GIB GIB< why you no gib I will be angry at you until you gib" that's the tactic and attitude of a damn 6 YEAR OLD.

Ok got it,  you're a WGing employee defending them. 

Moving on.

• Cool 1

Raptor_alcor    1,471
1 minute ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Moving on.

And you're a child who doesn't understand that perhaps, JUST PERHAPS< someone has a different opinion. Really kid, grow up and realize there's soemthing called opinions and noticing patterns of the immature. 

• Bad 4

IronMike11B4O    198
6 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

And you're a child who doesn't understand that perhaps, JUST PERHAPS< someone has a different opinion. Really kid, grow up and realize there's soemthing called opinions and noticing patterns of the immature. 

Only a complete Chuckle Head or an employee of WGing would defend a company who LIED. WGing lied you're defending them. You could be 5-65 years of age to know people would be pissed over lying. I like how you make yourself look like a complete Richard Cranium defending WGing keep it up Sunshine you have given me many LOL's this morning.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Gerbertz    21
1 hour ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Moving on.

lol

Ahem, back to the subject.  We just want to know what happened to the T-61? 

What's the last bit of news?

tm63au    79
5 hours ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Some time back as I recall you posted on the forum that your account had been hijacked and that if anyone that did see you playing in game would no it was not you because as you yourself said you a have reputation of being lets just say rather un pleasant at times ( not the exact words you wrote and I don't have the time to go back and find the post to quote you ) you were honest about it because although you have written  some interesting and correct  information in threads and reply's to other peoples posts, you have lived up to your own declared reputation this reply to my post  a fitting example.

Id give you plus 1 for being true to your word as man of integrity when it comes to your personality how ever I have to give you a minus 1 because  of the same reason so we will call it even.

Back to subject first I don't feel I'm one of those entitled people you so constantly pay out in your reply to posts so often to, T 61 was suppose to released back in December but was cancelled with no explanation the community was given no  reason why just dropped from the calendar like it usually is by WG.

I believe and I could be wrong I'm certain you'll check it out but T 61 was given to the testers some time before Roma or Musashi  also LWM in the review post prior  to her Roma post mention the next review would be T 61 review in her old format then she posted in her angry you tuber post the ship was " Well Balanced " on the face of those to bits of information one would think that the ships release would be impending quite soon.

However we get the Roma review and in that review its mentioned that Musashi is next in line so why wouldn't I and anyone else be a little upset at having to wait yet again since WG dangled the ship in front of us with there cryptic messages in there monthly calendar then left us high and dry .

regards

P.S.

When your not putting people down with your sparkling personality posts ( some of them are even quite amusing to the outside observer )  you do have some good input and info I often check your posts out but chill man people are allowed to be disappointed and speak there mind about it.

cheers

• Cool 2

Gerbertz    21
On 1/13/2018 at 5:08 PM, tm63au said:

Back to subject first I don't feel I'm one of those entitled people you so constantly pay out in your reply to posts so often to, T 61 was suppose to released back in December but was cancelled with no explanation the community was given no  reason why just dropped from the calendar like it usually is by WG.

... chill man people are allowed to be disappointed and speak there mind about it.

cheers

There was no explanation why the T-61 got dropped.  ^ 

why would the Konig Albert be mentioned in the preview?

The community wants answers

4iCAjZo.jpg

h4E7D57D9.gif

• Cool 1

mofton    953
52 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

why would the Konig Albert be mentioned in the preview?

LittleWhiteMouse was being sarcastic in her review of the ship being balanced. It's OP. The Gremyaschy, Kamikaze R and Belfast are all so OP they've been removed from the shop, so when they say 'It's cool' they're saying it's OP. Konig Albert is also OP.

• Cool 1

SkaerKrow    668

It takes a lot of time and money to model a ship, and premium DDs tend to be the cheapest premium class to buy. If T-61 is a ship that will need to be pulled, like Kutuzov, Belfast, and Nikolai, then you’re talking about a ship that was expensive to make, is relatively cheap to buy, and will be destined for removal from sale after a year or so. That makes no business sense for WG, and while I’m sure that certain elements within the company just want to get the bloody thing into the shop already, someone has apparently realized that to do as much would be a losing prospect for Wargaming in the long run. I suspect thst we’ll see her closer to the end of February or the beginning of March, after she’s been heavily nerfed. 

• Cool 1

BlackOP6    9
On 1/13/2018 at 10:36 AM, Raptor_alcor said:

They DID -- promised it in December - then hinted it in January and even mentioned they missed December. Now talking updates and test for a THIRD American Premium DD, a THIRD IJN premium DD and even a SECOND Brit DD and they don't even have a Destroyer line -- it is UTTER CRAP from WG. The German line is the only DD line without any Premium DD - the Pan Asians just came out and they already have TWO --- UTTER CRAP 

• Bad 1

Sign in to follow this