You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
hacmapky

Campaign Question

4 comments in this topic

[-VETS]
Beta Testers
23 posts
6,158 battles

Closed Beta tester here. Left the game shortly after CBT ended and took a break. Returned recently to way more nations/ships to work through. I'm working my way through everything slowly right now--but I see that certain Campaigns require Tier 8 ships to participate. My question: if I want to focus/grind perhaps 2 lines to get to T8-which ships are the best to work towards? I don't do aircraft carriers and the rest of my combat capabilities are hit and miss. I'm not that consistent. Thanks.

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,211 posts
10,828 battles

If you like BBs then try German line, it is pretty user friendly and cruisers the RU and IJN lines are pretty friendly as well.

[HINON]
Members
11,458 posts
2 hours ago, hacmapky said:

Closed Beta tester here. Left the game shortly after CBT ended and took a break. Returned recently to way more nations/ships to work through. I'm working my way through everything slowly right now--but I see that certain Campaigns require Tier 8 ships to participate. My question: if I want to focus/grind perhaps 2 lines to get to T8-which ships are the best to work towards? I don't do aircraft carriers and the rest of my combat capabilities are hit and miss. I'm not that consistent. Thanks.

WIthin campaigns you can repeat tasks that you are able to do for more stars until you unlock the final task of that step. This way you can often avoid tasks you don't have ships for or don't like playing. You might like the wiki for more info.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Campaigns