Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Svetgar

New Year Raid Time Extension / End Date?

19 comments in this topic

Svetgar    5

With the fiasco on Monday, has there been any official announcement about a time extension or when the missions will end? I know there was something posted on Reddit, but is there anything here?

xDiaboliquex    37
20 minutes ago, General_WTSherman said:

According to the WOWS wiki, 1/19 is the end date 

it hasnt changed in game as of yet, though.

Umikami    1,229
28 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

We are really using the term 'fiasco' pretty fast and loose here...

I like my fiasco's the same way I like my women; fast and loose! (and hopefully with alcohol involved somewhere)

• Cool 1

Well, I am assuming it will happen because I got the 10 free Type 59 camos they said they were going to give if you had mission 4 finished.

• Cool 1

Erebthoron    668

I suspect

6 hours ago, xDiaboliquex said:

it hasnt changed in game as of yet, though.

I suspect the 17th will be patch day for 7.0. They will add the two extra days to the client at that point.

xDiaboliquex    37
9 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

I suspect

I suspect the 17th will be patch day for 7.0. They will add the two extra days to the client at that point.

And also, no camo, yet :(

awiggin    2,070
3 minutes ago, xDiaboliquex said:

And also, no camo, yet :(

Exactly how would you have reached mission 5, in order to get the camos, with only 5 battles to your name?:Smile_amazed:

xDiaboliquex    37
Just now, awiggin said:

Exactly how would you have reached mission 5, in order to get the camos, with only 5 battles to your name?:Smile_amazed:

You are aware people have more than one account, yes? I am one of those people. I have one, main, account that has all my bought things, and this one where I'm attempting to grind the old fashioned way.

Naviss    84
24 minutes ago, xDiaboliquex said:

You are aware people have more than one account, yes? I am one of those people. I have one, main, account that has all my bought things, and this one where I'm attempting to grind the old fashioned way.

That sounds painful.

awiggin    2,070
24 minutes ago, xDiaboliquex said:

I'm well aware that people have multiple accounts, and it's the biggest mistake WG has made. 

That still doesn't explain why you feel the need to post with your alt...instead of your main.....:Smile_teethhappy:

xDiaboliquex    37
Just now, Naviss said:

That sounds painful.

It's ok right now, but that'll change rapidly, and I've already noticed the massive difference in xp and credits between accounts, and I expect a typical grind'll take about 3 times as long as it has before. -.-

xDiaboliquex    37
1 minute ago, awiggin said:

I'm well aware that people have multiple accounts, and it's the biggest mistake WG has made. 

That still doesn't explain why you feel the need to post with your alt...instead of your main.....:Smile_teethhappy:

Because I'm currently logged in to this one.

Naviss    84
2 minutes ago, xDiaboliquex said:

It's ok right now, but that'll change rapidly, and I've already noticed the massive difference in xp and credits between accounts, and I expect a typical grind'll take about 3 times as long as it has before. -.-

I bet! For little reward it seems. Couldn't imagine playing this game the hard way. Props to you for doing it though. I feel the same with people who play only co-op. Even with premium you get nothing for it lol. Mad respect for true PVE players!

xDiaboliquex    37
1 minute ago, Naviss said:

I bet! For little reward it seems. Couldn't imagine playing this game the hard way. Props to you for doing it though. I feel the same with people who play only co-op. Even with premium you get nothing for it lol. Mad respect for true PVE players!

I've basically gotten to T9 and 10 across the board, and honestly, the speed with which I advanced has in the end caused it to be rather boring. Besides, being forced to play one ship countless times, over and over as I progress can only help me to be a better player.

• Cool 1

HDCamper    0

Its taking forever to make 3 million credits for the 5th mission of the campaign....  Sure hope the date change shows soon.

when is the day and hour the missions end?I see there is one day left...in-game?

is it 4:00am Eastern Standard time?my zone?wendsday morning?

Taylor3006    835
58 minutes ago, AngelOfWarAndDeath said:

when is the day and hour the missions end?I see there is one day left...in-game?

is it 4:00am Eastern Standard time?my zone?wendsday morning?

I can't remember the exact time, I think it is around 0400 CST on the morning of the 18th that the event ends originally. That is when the server resets stuff for me in the Central Time Zone. So if the event runs until the 19th, it should end 0400 CST on the morning of the 20th.

Sign in to follow this