Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuntherPrein

float planes need a nerf

22 comments in this topic

GuntherPrein    66

so sick of the amount of float planes from BB and cruisers spotting torps they are supposed to be an AA boost but that is not at all what they are used for, it seems I keep getting told you have to wait for you moments and that is a complete joke honestly how can you help your teammates when you have to wait several minutes to even think about putting torps out and by the time they go down your opportunity to torp has disappeared sure I get it make the BB turn broadside with your torps well I don't play this game to make ships turn sorry I play it to sink them

• Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 3

GuntherPrein    66
8 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

:cap_popcorn:

8 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Trolling?

trolling.jpg.6a684719d92f430383a4d42d5a976832.jpg

11 minutes ago, Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna said:

internet-troll-640x320.jpg

16 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

:Smile_facepalm:

ROFL come talk to me when you start playing DD because none of you do

Edited by GuntherPrein

4 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

funny because my most played ship is my Harekaze

GuntherPrein    66
1 minute ago, Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna said:

funny because my most played ship is my Harekaze

well I guess one of you do then all 125 games wow notice you play less than 18% DD so well Im kinda right still

3 minutes ago, Fog_Battlecruiser_Haruna said:

Sovereigndawg    654
24 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

Yes I do, not as much as cruisers but more than Battle ships. I actually play all ships but not CV really yet. How is a bb ever supposed to spot a DD with out a plane. Can't really count on a DD to go spot it for me. My plane spots you, you pop smoke, I charge smoke and we duel. Easy Peazy. The trolls by the way was easy, I mean really, look at your Clan name. It was a jest, just as I thought your post was.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

tcbaker777    927

ive said it before, just look at OP's clan name and it'll tell you everything you need to know

Kapitan_Wuff    1,237
49 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

I play DDs.  And this is a silly thread.. really? Float planes OP? hahahahaha

yashma    566

The only nerf I want to see to floatplanes is for them to just bugger off when their parent ship gets killed.  

GuntherPrein    66
2 hours ago, yashma said:

The only nerf I want to see to floatplanes is for them to just bugger off when their parent ship gets killed.  

yep that's one thing I really hate it when you sink a ship then they push a button and keep an area lit up so you cant pass without being lit up or throw torps out without them being perma spotted

GuntherPrein    66
3 hours ago, tcbaker777 said:

ive said it before, just look at OP's clan name and it'll tell you everything you need to know

Really whats that??? that I made a clan name called troll U 4ever??? comes from playing Akizuki and pounding BB's for 600 700 hits people called me a troll ship so that's my clan tag funny thing is ive hit BB 350+ times and they still alive and yet they can delete me in one salvo

GuntherPrein    66
3 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Yes I do, not as much as cruisers but more than Battle ships. I actually play all ships but not CV really yet. How is a bb ever supposed to spot a DD with out a plane. Can't really count on a DD to go spot it for me. My plane spots you, you pop smoke, I charge smoke and we duel. Easy Peazy. The trolls by the way was easy, I mean really, look at your Clan name. It was a jest, just as I thought your post was.

to answer your Q BB are not supposed to spot DD and its not being spotted by float planes that's my biggest pet peve its the fact they are a torpedo shield and once they spotted they are perma spotted

AraAragami    5,204

So many people calling the OP a troll just because they don't like that airplanes perma-spot torpedoes.

ReddNekk    405

I have Direction Center for Catapult Aircraft (2 A/C on launch instead of only one) on some of my Cruisers. It's sweet for spotting torpedoes and the pesky 'lil booger who launched 'em! :cap_rambo:

Sovereigndawg    654
47 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

to answer your Q BB are not supposed to spot DD and its not being spotted by float planes that's my biggest pet peve its the fact they are a torpedo shield and once they spotted they are perma spotted

I don't know about perma spotted torps, (didn't know it was a thing) but what you are saying is that a bb should have no defense at all against a dd.

• Cool 1

Raptor_alcor    1,471

To be brutally blunt OP: give a proper suggestion or shut up. You crying like a baby isn't going to get anythign done so use the grey matter that you DO have and actually think up a solution. 

Sign in to follow this