You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
koboye

[SSBN] - Somewhat Salty Bunch of Nuts is open for business !

216 comments in this topic

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Beta Testers
58 posts
3,675 battles

Hey guys !

Me and a couple of long time friends were looking for a clan and nothing really suited us, so we simply decided to form our own. Really, we're just a bunch of nice, albeit salty at times, guys looking for good times

We now want to grow this clan by adding more players who would be a great fit. Really, this is the number one requirement, to have a good personnality. We have a really good vibe of laid back guys having fun together, and this is what I want to keep more than anything else.

We're now getting sufficient numbers so that we can run CW at least once a week now. We aim to bring more skilled players as to help us progress through the ladder. But, we are not a clan solely dedicated to clan wars, and there are certainly no mandatory attendance. This is a game, not a job...

Speaking of requirements, like I've said before, being a decent guy is paramount. After that, we want people that have a good understanding of the game, and play to win (cuz who likes losing right ?). In terms of stats, I would say that a 50% WR and 1000 WTR are minimums, but exceptions can be made if recents exceed these criterias. Also, we currently have a fairly active group of players, and would like to keep that going. So there aren't fixed attendance requirements, but playing at least once or twice a week could be considered as a guideline.

Come talk to us on our Discord server ! https://discord.gg/8nwxwb7

ifyJwxG.jpg

• Cool 2

Beta Testers
458 posts
9,364 battles
21 hours ago, brdhntr said:

Bump as penance for not being able to play the next 3 days.  

Well stop playing with the boy-scouts and start playing boots with your clanmates..

wait that sounded so wrong. Meh..im leaving it.

0rvpCJo.gif

:)

[SSBN]
Members
532 posts
10,810 battles
On 1/26/2018 at 11:26 AM, Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen_42 said:

Well stop playing with the boy-scouts and start playing boots with your clanmates..

wait that sounded so wrong. Meh..im leaving it.

0rvpCJo.gif

I was going to stir the embers of this one a bit, but given the wildfire currently taking place in this area I'll just add a bump.:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[SSBN]
Members
13 posts
4,402 battles

Good group of guys, learning a lot from them. Such as stay away from boyscout leaders. :-)

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
458 posts
9,364 battles
16 hours ago, WIKD said:

Good group of guys, learning a lot from them. Such as stay away from boyscout leaders. :-)

Come on son..dont you wanna earn your "special merit" badge? Come sit on uncle Hanz lap

:P

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Beta Testers
58 posts
3,675 battles
5 hours ago, Hanz_Gooblemienhoffen_42 said:

FAKE NEWS!

please direct all future assertions and lies to my Press Secretary:

Hide contents

KSN5FN1.jpg

What a fine women indeed

Beta Testers
458 posts
9,364 battles

Just need a couple more people and we can do some more CW...if you're curious about giving CW a go drop by our discord and check us out...were not looking for the best captains..just good people to play boats with!

https://discord.gg/q9Bzwx6

7yywLVb.gif

[RMOVE]
[RMOVE]
Members
107 posts
4,536 battles

Friendly bump! These are good people to play with. 

Good luck with recruiting, SSBN!

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
458 posts
9,364 battles
10 hours ago, ThunderBird2678 said:

Friendly bump! These are good people to play with. 

Good luck with recruiting, SSBN!

Hey Thunder!

Thanks for the kind words....guess ya left BLUMR too? 

hope things are good for ya! Let me know if your clan ever wants to do some training room battles...

[SSBN]
Members
532 posts
10,810 battles

If I can't find time to play, at least I can bump this and make myself a little bit useful.