Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Incendiary_Tanker

I'm tapped out of ideas

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,352 posts
1,345 battles

w21Xp9f.png

I've been tapped out of ideas in writing up an AU history for Lexington. To be honest I have no idea what to do with her..... 

XFYHSWQ.png 

I've been also thinking about this British Battlecruiser but like last time I can't dream up a role for them.... 

I don't know perhaps you guys can drop some ideas down for me battles? peace time duties? Or this might just be a dead end path and I should just go back to drawing... 

[ARMDA]
[ARMDA]
Members
948 posts
3,246 battles

Well I know that Constellation (CC-3) was sent to my First Fleet and was refitted in the late 20s/early 30s. I think I may have a screenshot of her as I built her in Minecraft....

Spoiler

2017-04-24_23_21_02.thumb.png.8e1291244e63476c4954befbe7817c0f.png

Ahh, there we go! She's got her 1945 config. Her conning tower's also been enclosed into a bridge similar to the Iowas'. 

I know it's not Lex, but its still a ship of her class.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,650 posts
17,133 battles

I would really like to see these ships in the game, both the Lex as battlecruiser and the RN Incomparable.

[HINON]
Members
3,938 posts
4,345 battles
2 hours ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

I've been tapped out of ideas in writing up an AU history for Lexington. To be honest I have no idea what to do with her..... 

You should end your turn. After your next upkeep, you can untap all your ideas and use it to cast your next writing spell.....

While I'm being facetious with the MTG references, that is honestly one of the best things to do if you have Writer's Block: sleep on it for a night or two. Of course, you can't just let the story get cold, so don't wait too long, but I'd suggest having a day or two of rest and then coming back fresh.

Sign in to follow this