Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Auriana

Remove Saipan-Seriously unbalance

43 comments in this topic

Members
183 posts
6,603 battles

It needs to go.

It doesn't need a nerf it just simply needs to be removed from the game.

A T9 carrier disguised as T7 carrier. With the latest AC loadouts on most US carriers nerfed there is no way for any US CV T7 and below that can compete with Saipan. With 2 fighter groups u could stand with a Saipan but with only 1 fighter group Its a joke and its not fun. 

Even T8 Lexington doesn't have 2 fighter groups or T9 planes? You would have to get a T9 US CV to get 2 fighter groups and a similar load out as the Saipan.

Just remove this [edited]ship out of the game.

Edited by Auriana
  • Cool 4

[ARP]
Beta Testers
631 posts
5,882 battles

You might want to edit your post, I think you might have wanted to say T9 carrier disguised as a Tier 7. The Saipan is a tad broken, but then again so is the Kaga, so, no, WG won't remove it. First of the reasons is because people payed actual money for it, and the last thing WG wants is a lawsuit if they remove or nerf it.

Beta Testers
474 posts
3,816 battles
11 minutes ago, Auriana said:

It needs to go.

A T7 carrier disguised as T9 carrier. With the latest AC loadouts on most US carriers nerfed there is no way for any US CV T7 and below that can compete with Saipan. With 2 fighter groups u could stand with a Saipan but with only 1 fighter group Its a joke and its not fun. 

Even T8 Lexington doesn't have 2 fighter groups or T9 planes? You would have to get a T9 US CV to get 2 fighter groups and a similar load out as the Saipan.

Saw this post and I had to log in just to tell you...

NO

It's not going anywhere and you're wasting your time raging here about it. 

• Cool 2

[CLOVR]
Members
187 posts
667 battles

Something vexes thee?

Please, feel free to vent the real reason for all the rage you're dropping on the forums, I'm sure someone will be glad to help you through this time of trouble.

However, I've no idea whom that person might be, you've got a not-so-good reputation, due to posts such as this.

Yes, Saipan is OP,  we all know this. We also know she can be beaten. Perhaps, rather than rage and demand things that YOU want, you might inquire of the player base how we go about beating Saipan when we're faced with her in battle?

Just a suggestion. :)

Members
183 posts
6,603 battles
2 minutes ago, Panic512 said:

You might want to edit your post, I think you might have wanted to say T9 carrier disguised as a Tier 7. The Saipan is a tad broken, but then again so is the Kaga, so, no, WG won't remove it. First of the reasons is because people payed actual money for it, and the last thing WG wants is a lawsuit if they remove or nerf it.

So let people keep it and change the performance stats...They do that with WOT all the time. People endlessly complained that their premis were nerfed..Well its their product and if they want to NERF they can. Since when does WG give a damn about what their customers think? even the paying ones. Im pretty sure WGs balls have not fallen off. They can nerf the Saipan any time they want

Members
183 posts
6,603 battles
Just now, xDiaboliquex said:

Something vexes thee?

Please, feel free to vent the real reason for all the rage you're dropping on the forums, I'm sure someone will be glad to help you through this time of trouble.

However, I've no idea whom that person might be, you've got a not-so-good reputation, due to posts such as this.

Yes, Saipan is OP,  we all know this. We also know she can be beaten. Perhaps, rather than rage and demand things that YOU want, you might inquire of the player base how we go about beating Saipan when we're faced with her in battle?

Just a suggestion. :)

I don't give a [edited] about my reputation..i have a right to express an idea on this forum. The fact that you don't like it is NOT my problem

Beta Testers
474 posts
3,816 battles
Just now, Auriana said:

I don't give a [edited] about my reputation..i have a right to express an idea on this forum. The fact that you don't like it is NOT my problem

I think somebody has a poopie diaper, today.

[ARP]
Beta Testers
631 posts
5,882 battles
4 minutes ago, Auriana said:

So let people keep it and change the performance stats...They do that with WOT all the time. People endlessly complained that their premis were nerfed..Well its their product and if they want to NERF they can. Since when does WG give a damn about what their customers think? even the paying ones. Im pretty sure WGs balls have not fallen off. They can nerf the Saipan any time they want

This is where your wrong. The reason why WG doesn't directly nerf premiums anymore is because they had a lawsuit come up from WoT when they did edit a premium tank. The lawsuit was because the players that purchased the tank with real money bought it for how it performed when they purchased it, when it got nerfed, the players argued that it wasn't what they had bought and the problem arose. You right WG can nerf Saipan anytime they want, but if they do so directly, they will more than likely be faced with possible lawsuits. I don't think you understand how all of this works. you probably died to a Saipan in a match and in an almost weekly fashion are here in the forums complaining about how something else in this game is broken or Overpowered.

Members
183 posts
6,603 battles
Just now, Panic512 said:

This is where your wrong. The reason why WG doesn't directly nerf premiums anymore is because they had a lawsuit come up from WoT when they did edit a premium tank. The lawsuit was because the players that purchased the tank with real money bought it for how it performed when they purchased it, when it got nerfed, the players argued that it wasn't what they had bought and the problem arose. You right WG can nerf Saipan anytime they want, but if they do so directly, they will more than likely be faced with possible lawsuits. I don't think you understand how all of this works. you probably died to a Saipan in a match and in an almost weekly fashion are here in the forums complaining about how something else in this game is broken or Overpowered.

I am sure WG can people a refund for a Saipan. The only other way to fix this is revamp the ENTIRE CV line both US and Japanese to balance it all out. Its hard to believe that WG will revamp the entire CV line for all countries because of 1 stupidly OP ship..Pay them the refund and remove it.

[HINON]
Members
11,443 posts

Considering WG doesnt remove premiums from the game, just from sale, your post is not serious. Try a more reasoned argument if you want a serious discussion. 

bWPl2jl.gif

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
6,287 posts
9,643 battles
27 minutes ago, Auriana said:

It needs to go.

A T9 carrier disguised as T7 carrier. With the latest AC loadouts on most US carriers nerfed there is no way for any US CV T7 and below that can compete with Saipan. With 2 fighter groups u could stand with a Saipan but with only 1 fighter group Its a joke and its not fun. 

sorry, not happening, even if they take it out of the shop and tech tree, youll still see it

[NLIST]
Beta Testers
1,459 posts
13,932 battles
2 minutes ago, Auriana said:

I am sure WG can people a refund for a Saipan. The only other way to fix this is revamp the ENTIRE CV line both US and Japanese to balance it all out. Its hard to believe that WG will revamp the entire CV line for all countries because of 1 stupidly OP ship..Pay them the refund and remove it.

Or WG could just ignore you and keep selling them ..... yeah, they are gonna keep selling them.  I guess you could buy one and then rage sell it for credits as an act of protest.  If you do that, I will give you a +1 for posted evidence.

:Smile_child:

• Cool 1

[CLOVR]
Members
187 posts
667 battles
19 minutes ago, Auriana said:

It's clear that you don't. However, you thinking it's not your problem is entirely incorrect.

No-one has an issue with you expressing your ideas, it's the manner in which you do the expressing. See above for an example. I hope you have a much calmer, more peaceful evening, good sir. :)

[ARP]
Beta Testers
631 posts
5,882 battles
10 minutes ago, Auriana said:

Your still missing the point.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
11,687 posts
17,175 battles
1 hour ago, awiggin said:

You seem.....upset.....:cap_hmm:

Going for a posting record today?:Smile_teethhappy:

Yeah, his post on giving BB's control over their secondaries is a doozy!

52 minutes ago, Auriana said:

I am sure WG can people a refund for a Saipan.

This is just hilarious, please ...

While I agree Saipan is OP, all it really needs, along with every other CV in the game, is to have it's planes restricted to the tier that it is. Remove all the now infamous WOW specialty gimmicks like trick drop patterns and manual drops and unbalanced loadouts and simplify the whole CV program. That way it becomes an across the boards change and no one can complain, just as no one got to complain when DD's invisifire was removed, even though some premium DD's were advertised as being able to invisifire.

But it does not need to be removed from the game.

[-TDF-]
Beta Testers
2,716 posts
22,600 battles
1 hour ago, Auriana said:

It needs to go.

You  need to leave this game and find something you can handle other then this game

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
5,462 posts
12,323 battles

It needs to go.

So have you played it and exploited its OPness? Or is this just hearsay and being beaten by good captains in it?

Edited by Ducky_shot

Beta Testers
781 posts
9,599 battles
1 hour ago, Panic512 said:

No lawsuit. Read the fine print. They have adjusted premiums already. In all 3 of their games.

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

You have the right to pick your nose and eat it too. Doesn't mean that were not going to think it's gross.

In fact, give it a try. You might like it.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,349 posts
22,765 battles
54 minutes ago, Auriana said:

The right the express yourself gives also others the right to do the same. Also don’t forget that this comes with the burden of the consequences. 

Seeing a Saipan makes me cringe. If she is in my team. Most of them are played by people who read that she is OP and have no clue how to play a carrier. So you meet someone who doesn’t just roll over and play dead when you brought your CV. Learn to strafe, bring him near ships that have AA, keep him busy. The Saipan suffers from a small number of spare planes and a rather mediocre damage from her torpedo planes. Bombers are ok but still far behind the potential damage you can do with a Kaga or Hiryu. USN CV are not in the best spot at the mid tiers so you either stop playing, use free XP to tier 9 or learn to play. 

WG will not nerf a premium, rather stop selling it. And never remove them. There are by far worse offenders than the Saipan. 

Sign in to follow this