Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Consumables question

7 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
9,982 posts
11,740 battles

If you switch the premium consumables cost over to Credits and hit auto resupply and hit use in game currency that is not going to eat into your Doubloons at some point as long as you keep a large supply of credits on hand is it?

Keep manually doing the buy for credits thing recently since have not wanted the precious few Doubloons I have to accidently be lost.

[VVV]
Members
391 posts
2,400 battles

I don't think so. Once you select your currency, as long as you have the funds, it should stay the same. However, I'm not 100% sure about this, and I need someone to confirm!

[CLOVR]
Members
187 posts
667 battles

As long as you have the consumables available, or the currency selected, it uses that. It will only use doubloons if you specify it, or you completely run out of everything else.

[AP]
Members
1,244 posts
14,276 battles

from what i remember , if you run out of credit, it just goes back to standard consumables

not super sure though

Members
1,571 posts
6,979 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

If you switch the premium consumables cost over to Credits and hit auto resupply and hit use in game currency that is not going to eat into your Doubloons at some point as long as you keep a large supply of credits on hand is it?

Keep manually doing the buy for credits thing recently since have not wanted the precious few Doubloons I have to accidently be lost.

One more confirmation.  The game will use whatever currency you initially selected to resupply consumables, and this function has never been lost through any update that I can recall.

Also worth noting that if you use auto-resupply for camouflages, you can deselect the "resupply using in-game currency" option to avoid the risk of spending doubloons should you run out of that camo.

[RKLES]
Members
9,982 posts
11,740 battles

Ok thank you everyone, been a hassle in Ranked having to manually reselect the premium consumablesafter each battle so knowing I can just have it burning credits will really help. And since I am putting Missouri to good use having credits will not be a problem lol.

Sign in to follow this